What you’ll Need: One shot Whipped Cream Vodka. I believe there are other recipes out there, but this one is mine. Andorian ale was a blue-colored alcoholic beverage concocted by the Andorians. News, Comic Cons, Scottish Festivals, Nerd Events. (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan) In 2263 of the alternate reality, Montgomery Scott ordered three Romulan ales for … Historically, the Andorians were rivals with the Vulcans.In the Enterprise episode "The Andorian Incident", the Andorian Imperial Guard appeared on a Vulcan monastery world P'Jem to search for a spy station, destroying property in the process. Chill a Collins glass with ice and set aside. As a result, there is an abundance of unofficial alcoholic recipes on the internet for beverages from the franchise. They said it was Romulan Ale and was forbidden outside the neutral zone or something like that. Raspberry vodka and 1 oz. Follow over the jump for more recipes. (ENT: "Babel One"), In 2371, Tiron ordered a glass of Andorian ale from Quark's. Recipes by Species Andorian Andorian Cabbage Soup Bajoran Bajoran Ale (ginger beer) Jumja Sticks Hasperat Makara Fizz Hasperat Souffle Larish Pie … Star Trek Movies Cocktail: The Zefram Cochrane (for First Contact Day) Into Darkness with a Black Forest Cake Southern Baked Beans (Star Trek V) Star Trek Food Fun! Romantisk Dejt. (ENT: "Cease Fire") In 2153, Commander Shran gave Archer several bottles of the drink. I'm just referring to the actual bottle, that weird wavy thing you see in Star Trek: Enterprise. [DC Comics' The Next Generation/Deep Space Nine crossover mini-series]. For the cognac, you’d lighten up the syrup with more water; for the brandies you’d keep it dark or nut-colored. By all accounts, the Romulan Ale is quite strong, but don’t be shy about the navy-strength gin. United Earth Starfleet Command Seal. Add ice, and shake until well-chilled. Follow over the jump for more recipes. and an Andorian Ale (a yellowish, nutty version with a foamy head, not blue as eventually seen in Enterprise) are featured in the Star Trek Cookbook by Ethan Phillips and … [Avatar, Book 2 (Pocket, 2001) by SD Perr y.] ... Andorian Ale. [DC Comics' The Next Generation/Deep Space Nine crossover mini-series.] Well, this can be right, but also it can be tricky. Not Recipes . (Okay, so a new Trek movie helps). and an Andorian Ale (a yellowish, nutty version with a foamy head) are featured in the Star Trek Cookbook by Ethan Phillips and William J Birnes (Pocket, 1999). "Proving Ground" [ENT] Andorian Boiler - A cooking vessel Seyetik used in the recipe he … Cardassian Cardassian Sunrise. Andorian ale was a blue-colored alcoholic beverage concocted by the Andorians. Arkonian. Andorian ale was a blue-colored alcoholic ale-like beverage produced by the Andorians. Bubbleshake: is a fictional beverage from : Doctor Who: Actually an addictive appetite suppressant. My dad and I both love Star Trek, so I thought a really cool Christmas gift for him would be a bottle of Andorian Ale, but I'm having a really hard time finding a … Unsweetened tea, if it’s not made with peaches or some other fruits, in fact, is a welcome drink in the fast-approaching days of heat. Share: Related Symbols. Put orange and lemon rind, ginger and cardamom in a half-pint jar with 1/4 cup liquor. Canon Image. "Meridian" [DS9] Shran and Archer share a flask of Andorian Ale in the officer's mess. Over the years, fans have re-created those drinks, using a wide variety of modern day liquors and mixers. It was typically drunk from shot glasses. The following is a list of foods and beverages organized by species and cultures. Andorian Ale. 5 tablespoons cornstarch. PS: Glow in the dark ice cube optional 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced. Article by Eddy Conejo. I tried to make Synthehol but need to work on it some more. Read More about Andorian Ale A on Memory Alpha. Steps Chill a Collins glass with ice and set aside. Seal it and shake occasionally. I'm just referring to the actual bottle, that weird wavy thing you see in Star Trek: Enterprise. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/romulan-ale-recipe I was glad my friends were coming. 1. More information... People also love these ideas Pinterest. In 2371, Tiron ordered a glass, while in April 2376 Quark suggested Morn talk to Shar about methods of hair growth whilst keeping them liberally supplied with the drink. NX-09 Avenger (Mirror) Klingon Empire 2150s. ENT Babel One - Andorian ale Filling suggestion: Hpnotiq, Alize, Magellan gin * The only bottle I have seen to date that even resembled the screen-used one was frosted and arrived filled with red wine vinegar. (Okay, so a new Trek movie helps). Keto Ice tea would be any herbal tea with ice cubes and maybe a slice of lemon. For things like Saurian brandy or Andorian ale, if you don’t use fruit juice, you can use either cola syrup or lime soda syrup thinned out with as much water as you need to make it pour as if it’s real brandy or liquor. The first, Weak Ale, recipe is based on the Clare household grain mix, but at the cost-break-even strength of Robert Sibille the younger. Might be how such cycles run, or how long it takes for the human body to purge the alcohol from the body. Top with the … 1 minced garlic clove. Recipes for Andorian Tuber Root (in a pie, topped with marshmallows!) Christmas Cocktail Party Cocktail Night Christmas Cocktails Lets Get Drunk Getting Drunk Star Trek Party Ale Recipe How To Make Drinks Romantic Dates. https://thecarolinanerd.com/star-trek-drink-recipes-just-a-sample [edit recipe] x1 Uncommon Guinan's Andorian Ale ★★ x1 Common Andorian Ale ★ x1 Common Imperial Guard Emblem ★ x2 Basic Imperial Guard Emblem ; x2 Common Alcohol ★ x1 Uncommon Alcohol ★★ x2 Rare Spices ★★★ [edit recipe] x1 Rare Guinan's Andorian Ale ★★★ x1 Uncommon Guinan's Andorian Ale ★★ x1 Common Andorian Ale ★ Whether you watch a classic episode featuring William Shatner or a newer spot from Picard with Sir Patrick Stewart, a drop of Aldebaran Whiskey or a mug full of Andorian Ale is never far away in the background. Guinan’s Andorian Ale 5*- (1) Guinan’s Andorian Ale 4*, 1 Andorian Ale 4*, (2) 3* Spices adds SEC 0+ (45-85) ****EDITED adds 100 SHIP ACCURACY I will post final stats and ship bonuses once she is finished, but my credits have hit rock bottom … https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Andorian_ale?oldid=2404482. [Second Sight.] Andorian Ale: is a fictional beverage from : Star Trek: ... perfect drink but by then was so exhausted he'd forgotten the recipe he used. It is a very sweet drink that can pack a wallop! They said it was Romulan Ale and was forbidden outside the neutral zone or something like that. Each Star Trek series had a unique selection of intoxicating beverages from across the universe. This drink was available on the menu at Quark's on Deep Space 9's Promenade. Raspberry vodka and 1 oz. (ST reference: Star Trek Cookbook, DS9 - Prophecy and Change short story: "Three Sides to Every Story") This article is a stub relating to … In 2153, Commander Shran gave Archer several bottles of the ale as a gift. Enterprise NX-01 Captain Jonathan Archer developed a fondness for Andorian ale. Andorian ale was frequently served in Quark’s Bar on Deep Space 9. Flavor: Romulan Ale: Ingredients: Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Natural Flavors, Caffeine, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Ginseng Root Extract, Guarana Seed Extract, Inositol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin … (I normally serve the recipes below chilled, strained over ice, or on ice.). (ST reference: Star Trek Cookbook, DS9 episodes: "Bar Association", "Hard Time", "Ties of Blood and Water") Jadzia Dax was introduced to black holes by a bartender she met in … "Proving Ground" [ENT] Andorian Boiler - A cooking vessel Seyetik used in the recipe he … (ENT: "Proving Ground"), Shortly afterward, Archer tried using Andorian ale to get Degra to loosen up enough to reveal the coordinates for the red giant, Azati Prime, where the Xindi weapon was being held. Aggressive Comix brings its viewers Captain Kirk - Secret of the Booze. Arkonian. Upptäck. An Andorian Ale recipes even non-Trekker will love. Aggressive Comix brings its viewers Captain Kirk - Secret of the Booze. A black hole was a variety of alcoholic cocktail beverage that was named after the black hole astronomical phenomena. Onscreen Prop. Another recipe I prepare for Harry is Moo-Goo Ngow, my variation of a traditional Asian dish. Andorian ale recipe. Bajoran Bajoran Ale (ginger beer) Jumja Sticks Hasperat Makara Fizz Hasperat Souffle Larish Pie. Lieutenant Jadzia Dax enjoys Andorian tuber root more than Sisko and he lets her steal some off his plate. (ENT: "Stratagem"), In 2154, Shran and Archer toasted the loss of the Andorian battle cruiser Kumari over a bottle of Andorian ale. Romulan Ale. Almost Nerdy's Andorian Ale recipe is similar to the Romulan Ale, 2 oz. Andorian ale was frequently served in Quark’s Bar on Deep Space 9. Holding a New Year’s Day open house was a tradition of my mom’s, so was serving a dish made with black-eyed peas. Let it steep overnight. Mer information... Pinners älskar även dessa idéer Pinterest. I decided to make my own version of Romulan Ale. Gallia Nectar. According to Japan news media, Japan is currently going through a blue phase in food, from Bubble Tea, to Sandwich biscuits and curry bread, and also online recipe for home cooking. 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut in small pieces. Almost Nerdy's Andorian Ale recipe is similar to the Romulan Ale, 2 oz. One shot Blueberry Liqueur (I used DeKuyper) A splash of lime juice. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), South Carolina 228th Anniversary of Statehood, The Emoji – There’s a Consortium for that…, Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed during pregnancy, Do not drink alcoholic beverages and drive a vehicle or operate machinery, Do not provide alcoholic beverages to persons under the legal drinking age, Consumption of alcoholic beverages may cause health problems. Strain into the prepared glass. Pour sugar and remaining liquor into a 28 ounce Saurian or other decorative bottle. Andorian ale was stocked at Quark's in 2370, and was ordered by Tiron. Posted on May 7, 2009 by Aaron. The second recipe is a recreation of the Clare household ale, at full strength, and correcting several minor details in the ingredients. Andorian Ale Alvanian Brandy Black Hole Brestanti Ale Calaman Sherry Fanalian Toddy Gallia Nectar Gamzian Wine Kanar Karvino Juice Klingon Bloodwine Maporian Ale Maraltian Seev-ale Rekarri Starburst Romulan Ale Saurian Brandy Stardrifter Synthehol Takarian Mead Tamarian Frost Trixian Bubble Juice Yridian Brandy The Klingon Deli * There was no brand or manufacturer listed but there was a UPC code, 36113 02008, if anyone knows how to track something down that way. Enterprise NX-01 Captain Jonathan Archer developed a fondness for Andorian ale. and an Andorian Ale (a yellowish, nutty version with a foamy head) are featured in the Star Trek Cookbook by Ethan Phillips and William J Birnes (Pocket, 1999). Old friends, new acquaintances, a power lunch between captains are all scenarios that clearly need a drink. "Recipes for Andorian Tuber Root (in a pie, topped with marshmallows!) This time we’re off to Bajor, making a drink that is bubbly and tasty - but not very potent. Guinan’s Andorian Ale 5*- (1) Guinan’s Andorian Ale 4*, 1 Andorian Ale 4*, (2) 3* Spices adds SEC 0+ (45-85) ****EDITED adds 100 SHIP ACCURACY I will post final stats and ship bonuses once she is finished, but my credits have hit rock bottom … Andorian Ale - ordered by Tiron in Quark's Bar on space station Deep Space Nine. Authentic Andorian ale is available from Quark's bar [Meridian] as are Andorian Sunset cocktails. Earth Food Chicken Paprikash Oysters Rockefeller Sisko’s Aubergine Stew Turkey Meatloaf for Thanksgiving Cocktail: Coco No-no Crumpets Cocktail: The Zefram Cochrane Chateaubriand Xyrillian. 1 tablespoon soy sauce. It looks a little bit like a burrito and is made using a specially prepared brine, which if made correctly causes the eyes to water and sears the tongue. An Andorian Ale recipes even non-Trekker will love. Andorian Andorian Cabbage Soup. It seems like I get a request for this drink every 6 months or so. Everything Else; Shop Local; Geek Stuff; Foodie Stuff; Geek Stuff. Romulan ale was a strong, blue-colored alcoholic beverage created by Romulans. 3 tablespoons chopped onion. It'll knock you to the floor. I decided to make my own version of Romulan Ale. (ENT: "Cease Fire"), In 2153, Commander Shran gave Archer several bottles of the drink. A refreshing drink to share with your Captain, or at your favorite science fiction convention! Share: Related Symbols. I was watching one of the Star Trek Movies and saw a blue liquid they were drinking. "Meridian" [DS9] Shran and Archer share a flask of Andorian Ale in the officer's mess. Because of this, I was inspired to create a cocktail based on the Andorian Ale that Tiron shares with Captain Archer several times on Enterprise. Canon Image. Onscreen Prop. Cocktails, Geek Stuff, Recipes - by Retrogirl - … “Official” Romulan Ale Recipe. Logga in. In 2371, Tiron ordered a glass, while in April 2376 Quark suggested Morn talk to Shar about methods of hair growth whilst keeping them liberally supplied with the drink. It is a very sweet drink that can pack a wallop! Christmas Cocktail Party Cocktail Night Christmas Cocktails Lets Get Drunk Getting Drunk Star Trek Party Ale Recipe How To Make Drinks Romantic Dates. (DS9: "Meridian"). Add the gin, blue curaçao, juice, syrup and egg white into a shaker, and dry-shake (without ice) to emulsify the egg. Today. Blue Curacao. March 18, 2020. As of the late 24th century, Keth Endilev was the largest brewing company producing Andorian ale. In the 23rd century it was illegal to posess in the Federation, but some low-level smuggling took place nonetheless. Artikel av Carola Svensson. Gå med. Shown below are the names and ingredients for the 35 mixed drinks we served in 2010. Plus, I think I can do better with the Gallia Nectar. If Captain Jack Sparrow drank this after sampling the Romulan Ale, he might ask, "but why is all the rum gone?" Andorian Ale. Andorian Ale - ordered by Tiron in Quark's Bar on space station Deep Space Nine. More information... People also love these ideas Aug 22, 2012 - Ok, I dont drink but this I have been told is a genius if not extremly sweet drink that I thought of for some of my Trekkie friends. You don't want to appear sheepish in the face of one of the galaxy's oldest rivals. Fusion Jazz Club. United Earth Starfleet Command Seal. "Authentic Andorian ale is available from Quark's bar [Meridian] as are Andorian Sunset cocktails. An Andorian citric beverage sampled by Nog tasted like a clear, fizzy version of the smell of a Terran goat in lemon oil. 2. Might be how such cycles run, or how long it takes for the human body to purge the alcohol from the body. Whether you watch a classic episode featuring William Shatner or a newer spot from Picard with Sir Patrick Stewart, a drop of Aldebaran Whiskey or a mug full of Andorian Ale is never far away in the background. Benjamin Sisko cooked aubergine stew, based on Joseph Sisko's recipe. Seal it and shake occasionally. Aubergine stew was a type of food, a variety of stew. Seal it and shake until all the... Filter … Posted on May 7, 2009 by Aaron. It was typically drunk from shot glasses. Bubbleshake: is a fictional beverage from : Doctor Who: Actually an addictive appetite suppressant. Get the recipe If Captain Jack Sparrow drank this after sampling the Romulan Ale, he might ask, "but why is all the rum gone?" (ST reference: Star Trek Cookbook) In the 2150s, Captain Jonathan Archer developed a fondness for Andorian ale. Based on test averages, to get one more drop, you may need to do another: 2 runs in 50 percent of cases (median) 5 runs in 10 percent of cases 9 runs in 1 percent of cases That is, 1 in 100 players may not see this item drop at all even after 8 runs. such as Saurian brandy, Andorian ale, Kanar, and Langour, as ingredients. “Official” Romulan Ale Recipe. In the 23rd century it was illegal to posess in the Federation, but some low-level smuggling took place nonetheless. Seyetik presents a recipe to the station's officers that requires the use of an Andorian boiler. 1. I guess it would be pretty nerdy of you to… Please drink responsibly! Romulan ale was a strong, blue-colored alcoholic beverage created by Romulans. Fusion Jazz Club. Old friends, new acquaintances, a power lunch between captains are all scenarios that clearly need a drink. Andorian Milk (Shooter) Blue Curacao, Milk Annabel Lee (Cocktail) Blue Curacao, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice, Sour Mix, Vodka Anti Freeze #1 (Cocktail) Blue Curacao, Orange Juice, Triple Sec Anti Freeze #5 (Cocktail) Amaretto, Blue Curacao, Orange Juice Aphrodisiac (Shooter) Baileys Irish Cream, Blue Curacao, Kahlua April's Violet (Martini) Common Andorian Ale ★ 113 >> Common Andorian Ale ★ Average (mean) runs per drop: 2. An Andorian Fast Food outlet (Shop 01-754) is located on The Promenade [as seen on the directory board in the television special The Science of Star Trek]. Authentic Andorian ale is available from Quark's bar [Meridian] as are Andorian Sunset cocktails. It seems like I get a request for this drink every 6 months or so. Article by Eddy Conejo. (ENT: "Proving Ground") Shortly afterward, Archer tried using Andorian ale to get Degra to … Log in. Oct 17, 2013 - Bajoran ale (ginger beer) Time for another round of drinks! I was watching one of the Star Trek Movies and saw a blue liquid they were drinking. Romulan ale was a highly intoxicating alcoholic beverage of Romulan origin with a characteristic blue color (ranging from a pale sky blue to a dark midnight blue). Add the gin, blue curaçao, juice, syrup and egg white into a shaker, and dry-shake (without ice) to emulsify the egg. Strain into the prepared glass. Blue Curacao. NX-09 Avenger (Mirror) Klingon Empire 2150s. (TOS movies: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country) Romulan ale was difficult to drink, even for Romulans themselves, due to being harsh … According to Doctor Phlox, many species feed on underground fauna and flora such as tubers, fungi, and insects. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Andorians appeared in four episodes of The Original Series, but there was very little back story on the Andorians until Enterprise. Explore. As of the late 24th century, Keth Endilev was the largest brewing company producing Andorian ale. My dad and I both love Star Trek, so I thought a really cool Christmas gift for him would be a bottle of Andorian Ale, but I'm having a really hard time finding a … (ENT: "Terra Nova") See also: Unnamed food and beverages 1 Acamarian 2 Altairian 3 Andorian 4 Antarean 5 Bajoran 6 Banean 7 Betazoid 8 Bolian 9 Cardassian 10 Drayan 11 … (ENT episodes: "Cease Fire", "Proving Ground") In 2269, Leonard McCoy commented: "I'll say one … Put orange and lemon rind, ginger and cardamom in a half-pint jar with 1/4 cup liquor. Andorian Ale: is a fictional beverage from : Star Trek: ... perfect drink but by then was so exhausted he'd forgotten the recipe he used. This is exactly what our bartender's recipe cards look like because the labels on all the bottles have been changed to their alien counterpart. (TOS movies: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country) Romulan ale was difficult to drink, even for Romulans themselves, due to being harsh … Andorian Cabbage Soup Three-Course Fondue Meal Blueberry Pancakes Veal Marsala Field Rations Denobulan Sausage Malcolm Reed’s Ravioli Yalasat (stuffed cabbage) Meridor. Aug 24, 2016 - All of you trekkies will be familiar with this one. Give it a shake before you add ice to get the egg white to fluff enough to float on the drink like a cloud of stardust. Xyrillian. Recipes for Andorian Tuber Root (in a pie, topped with marshmallows!) 2 teaspoons water It took a while to ferment and Doctor Leonard McCoy joked that he used it for "medicinal purposes." Read More about Andorian Ale A on Memory Alpha. 1 1/2 cups beef bouillon. Add ice, and shake until well-chilled. Hasperat is a notoriously spicy Bajoran dish in the Star Trek universe. 3 tablespoons cooking oil. David Ervin, aka The Carolina Nerd, provides various event calendars of interest to North and South Carolina nerds. (DS9 episodes: "Emissary", "The Nagus") Aubergine stew was available at Quark's on Deep Space 9's Promenade.