This is exactly how we feel. Join the conversation, you are commenting as, news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site>news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site. WATCH: Angie Kent says Timm Hanly was her 'soul mate' "Inevitably that’s what happened. What a terrible choice. “I don’t want to bring any more sh** into the next relationship and I feel like I kinda did that with Ang,” he said. They were kind of messaging a little bit afterwards. “When some of that insecurities and stuff came up, those trust issues I was like ‘oh man I really have brought this into this relationship’ and I did feel bad. One trip Angie took was to Timm’s family home on the Central Coast, where she visited his favourite café. Picture: Channel 10.Source:Channel 10. He may not have come away from Thursday night’s finale with Angie Kent’s heart, but Bachelorette runner-up Timm Hanly has had plenty of other women throw themselves at him since getting his heart broken on national TV.. Angie Kent’s final decision has collectively crushed a nation’s heart. He was still technically married while on The Bachelorette, with his divorce finalised shortly after filming wrapped. Timm shows Angie there is more to him than playing the joker when they go on a sweet date. Having to deal with that is very hard.”. “I’d say it was hard for Angie to go into a relationship after almost nine years of not dating and having a guy who’d just been out of a divorce. Timm may have been dumped by Angie but he won Australia’s heart. “I was fine throughout the whole show. “All the boys would agree that Timm had the strongest connection with Angie and on a chemistry level, he had it in the bag.” So we had a pretty difficult run.”. Facts only: Angie Kent can't pick Timm Hanly because he is going to be my boyfriend. Sign up, Join the conversation, you are commenting as Logout. Carlin said he had trust issues with Angie from the beginning. "I feel like, with this date with Timm, my feelings have grown even more because I've seen a side to him that I've never, like, thought I would see," she said. Carlin Sterritt defended them. Photo: Ten. He’s a good looking dude! “Brad told angie he wouldn’t approve if she picked timm...family comes first for Angie” From the very beginning, we saw sweetheart Timm sweep the former Gogglebox star off her feet on the red carpet with a bunch of sunflowers, which Angie later revealed was a … He’s Cleary putting it on. And now that Angie and Carlin have called it quits, the soon-to-be Bachelor in Paradise star has weighed in on their relationship breakdown and reveals why he'd never get back together with Gogglebox star. Angie Kent’s SECOND savage swipe at Ciarran and Timm "If I knew sooner I would’ve sent him and his hype man home” - by Erin Doyle Like much of Australia, The Bachelorette’s Angie Kent has seen a very different side to former suitors Ciarran Stott and Timm Hanly in Paradise. Angie appeared to give her new beau a filthy look on camera during the interview. #BacheloretteAU, Timm after getting dumped #BacheloretteAU pic.twitter.com/pVwv3MhyRu, Well. I didn’t want to give anyone the satisfaction," he said. "She would train five hours a day with this guy, five days a week and then fly to Melbourne for four days and so I’m like ‘You get to spend so much more time with this guy, I’m still feeling pretty sh** about having just watched you mack-on with all these other dudes.’ I wasn’t ready for it. Timm and Angie had a strong connection on The Bachelorette. But it was Angie’s connection with Timm that really hurt Carlin, with the handsome personal trainer revealing she was still in contact with the Bachelor in Paradise star even after filming ended. They were kind of messaging a little bit afterwards. The Bachelorette‘s Timm Hanly has addressed Angie Kent’s split from Carlin Sterritt for the first time, a week after the couple announced they’d called it quits. HES SO BEAUTIFUL. The ongoing opinion that I wasn’t right for Angie. Angie Kent accepted a diamond ring from a heartbroken Timm Hanly after she dumped him during Thursday night's emotional Bachelorette finale. According to New Idea, the former Gogglebox star was initially swept away by Timm’s loveable charm. Angie Kent called out the Bachelor In Paradise who appeared on her season of The Bachelorette, Timm Hanly and Ciarran Stott. “Each dude comes back to the mansion with a smile on their face if they got a rose, which most of them did when they went on a date with Ang. “I’m scared I’m gonna make the wrong decision,” she continued to tell the camera. The 30-year-old, who has been married before, explained the whole experience brought up insecurities from his divorce he realised he hadn't properly resolved. How Timm won everyone’s hearts with his response to brutal dumping It was the Bachelorette ending that left Angie in tears and viewers outraged. Angie did seem to be – as Timm would say – 'frothin' for it', but admitted she's still not totally sure that the jokester is the one to play the baby daddy role in her life. Australia felt the same way about her final choice. “She really cared for Timm. I’m not going back there again.”. According to New Idea, Angie clashes with Timm's brother, PJ, later in the season after they sit down to discuss Timm's animal hunting past. I wasn’t really just this huge front runner’ and I did see that it was quite a hard choice. We couldn’t have normal conversations,” he revealed. “I’m fine to be honest with that, that I had my insecurities and that’s something that I was getting therapy for.”. The 27-year-old Fireproofer has also been a frontrunner in the eyes of Angie Kent, who's even referred to him as her "soulmate" in the lead up to finale week. Picture: Channel 10.Source:Channel 10. In case you didn't tune into last night's episode of The Bachelorette and catch a full hour of Angie Kent choosing her final two and then exclaiming that she's 'made the wrong choice', Carlin skating through like we knew he would, Ryan leaving (sad, but also bye), it was—to borrow a phrase from Timm—"loose, hectic." Carlin - who had previously revealed he was already married - captured Angie’s heart in the end. Picture: Channel 10.Source:Channel 10. “She really cared for Timm. He also felt insecure about the handsome professional dance partner Angie was matched with when she appeared on Dancing With The Stars earlier this year. Us forever. Throughout finale week – from Wednesday night’s emotional rose ceremony that ended with “Aussie Dog Guy” Ryan Anderson’s tearful departure, to the final emotional decision — Angie was riddled with fear about “making the wrong decision”. It feels like it was only yesterday that Bachelorette Angie Kent first met her suitors on the red carpet, and now she is visiting their hometowns. And then more and more, her and Timm messaging each other, it just started to really eat me away.". Nationwide News Pty Limited Copyright © 2021. “Then she goes onto the next show, Dancing With The Stars with this hot Italian dude and I’m like ‘Oh man, this is not easy’. It was handsome personal trainer Carlin Sterritt (who Angie had earlier described as a cavoodle) standing next to her at the end, with the bubbly reality star letting fireproofer Timm Hanly go despite describing him as her “soulmate”. The former finalists appeared to move on from the past as they enjoyed a pizza before sharing video clips to … And I think seeing how strong some of those other connections were, I was like, ‘Far out! How slammed I was gonna get. Timm Hanly Apparently ‘Coached’ Frazer On Making The Bach Top 2 & Angie Kent Is Not Impressed SIGN UP TO PEDESTRIAN DAILY The Bachelorette may be done and dusted but drama lives on forever. Timm Hanly's BRUTAL response to Angie Kent's DM | Now To Love A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. “Timm can make anyone laugh whenever he wants and that’s what Angie is looking for,” a source told the magazine. In a rather x-rated twist to the series’ conclusion, fireproofer Timm … God who does that #BacheloretteAU, Timm for the next bachelor please #BacheloretteAU, Sure...pick the bowl of oatmeal over the fruit loops...#BacheloretteAU, #sunflowersoutfortimm #BacheloretteAU, To join the conversation, please Log in. But it was Angie’s connection with Timm that really hurt Carlin, with the handsome personal trainer revealing she was still in contact with the Bachelor in Paradise star even after filming ended. It’s been less than a year since Angie Kent shattered Timm Hanly’s heart in the season finale of The Bachelorette when she picked Carlin Sterritt over him. The Bachelorette winner made the surprising revelations on Nova’s new millennial advice podcast How To … Life, as he explained how re-watching the program post-filming made him realise that Angie did in fact develop strong connections with other men, especially runner-up Timm Hanly. The Bachelorette Australia hopeful Timm Hanly was left in a precarious position for finale week after hometowns went wrong, but Angie Kent gushed over the reality TV star. Prince Philip health: Duke of Edinburgh’s obituary accidenta... Lionel Richie’s 40-year age gap romance with Lisa Parigi has... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Picture: Channel 10.Source:Channel 10. 269.1k Followers, 2,371 Following, 953 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Angie Kent (@angiekent_) Carlin Sterritt reunited with Timm Hanly in Melbourne on Tuesday, two months after dragging the runner-up into his split from Bachelorette Angie Kent. All times AEDT (GMT +11). People were like ‘You should have chosen Timm … see I told you this would only last this long’. CHANGE YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW ANGIE #BacheloretteAU pic.twitter.com/y622oNr2bk, how is she going to go to Byron and NOT pick Timm who looks like he was literally harvested from Byron Bay #bacheloretteau, Angie calling Timm her soul mate and dumpling him is really crushing. Prince Philip health: What happens when Duke dies? Angie Kent broke up with Timm Hanly in a heartbreaking finale of The Bachelorette Australia on Thursday night, and instead chose fitness trainer Carlin Sterritt. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. Carlin Sterritt has revealed the truth about why his relationship with Angie Kent ended, opening up about his intense insecurities that put a huge strain on their romance. Timm Hanly Dragged Former Bachelorette Angie Kent In Two Savage Radio Interviews This Week SIGN UP TO PEDESTRIAN DAILY Facebook may have decided that … Bachelorette finale 2019: Angie Kent chooses Carlin over Timm Angie said she felt her heart was broken in two during the Bachelorette finale. Don't have an account? Bachelorette runner-up Timm Hanly has been flooded with nudes. And by facts only I mean absolutely no facts at all. ", He was still technically married while on. “There was just so much tension there. “There was a lot of fear and anxiety to let that news out because I just wasn’t sure what the outcome was gonna be. Angie has dumped Bach’s fan favourite in a devastating moment, with the gutted man delivering the classiest response. With news of Angie Kent and Carlin Sterritt’s recent breakup, many fans speculated a potential reunion between the Bachelorette and her runner up, Timm … “I’m not following Angie on social media, strictly because I just don’t want to see her stuff all the time.”. WATCH: Angie Kent says Timm Hanly was her “soulmate”.