The Midland MXT115VP3 bundles the Midland MXT115 MicroMobile 15-channel two-way GMRS radio with a 3 dB ghost antenna and a universal lip mount, effectively doubling the range of the MXT115 while allowing the antenna … MXTA25 3db Gain Antenna Features A Midland Accessory. Regular price $14.99 ... Tram 1126 UHF Antenna 410-490 MHz. The MXTA25 3dB gain antenna doubles signal output. The MXTA25 3dB gain antenna doubles signal output. Midland 18-327D Unity Gain 40-50 Mhz NMO Antenna … No, and in fact we would suggest against it. With the 3 db antenna, the reading is closer to 3. Buy Midland Antennas for 2-Way Radios with removable antenna radiator and stainless steel construction. The compact design of the “Ghost” antenna ensures a solid connection to your vehicle and reliable, clear communication … It … Midland MicroMobile MXTA25 3dB Gain Ghost Antenna. The compact design of the “Ghost” antenna ensures a solid connection to your vehicle and reliable, clear communication while you’re on the road. Nagoya NA-701C Antenna. what is the best way to mount it ? For customers with special needs, we have provided a customer support phone number … Destroyer Grey Rubicon Ordered/VON: 10/24, VIN: 10/30, D: 10/30, D1: 11/1, E: … Frequency: 462 MHz. 1 Review(s ... $29.99. Midland … The Midland MXTA25 3db Gain Antenna has a compact design which ensures a solid connection to vehicle and reliable, clear communication while on the road. $24.95. Midland Ghost Sauce Gift Set- FREE SHIPPING $ 29.95. The antenna has an NMO mobile antenna … If it's a concern, performance and safety-wise, what should I do to improve the reading on the 3 db ghost antenna? Midland MicroMobile MXTA12 Antenna Mag Mount. NOTE: Antenna only. Technical Features for Midland MXTA25 3db Gain Ghost Antenna The Midland MXTA25 3db Gain Antenna has a compact design which ensures a solid connection to vehicle and reliable, clear communication while on the road. Midland Ghost Antenna DYI Bracket. It's one of FactoryOutletStore's best selling. Does this antenna need to be tuned as well? This is Midland’s new 3db gain “ghost” antenna which is a perfect match for our front or rear-mount NMO Antenna Brackets! Thread starter chevymitchell; Start date Jan 9, 2021; chevymitchell Well-Known Member. I’m … Sold Out View. The MXTA25 Ghost Antenna has a gain of 3dB that doubles the signal output – giving you that extra range where it’s needed. $5.00 shipping. Buy an antenna … At only 3.5” tall, the low-profile antenna blends in so well to your vehicle you won’t even know it’s there, all the while withstanding anything the environment can throw at it. It is only 3.5" tall so it blends in very well with the vehicle. Emergency preparedness solutions for your family, Communication for when you go off the grid, Comms for overlanding, 4x4s, ATV/UTV, RVs, Be prepared for whatever life throws at you, Weather any storm and prep for any emergency, Headsets, PTT mics, batteries, chargers and more, Easy-to-use accessories, replacement batteries, Battery packs, wall chargers, USB cords and more, Strobe lights, spare battery packs and more. *Entering your email address allows you to receive emails on promotions, exclusive offers, and new products from factoryoutletstore.com. But Midland … I currently have ditch light brackets, wonder if I can … All logos displayed on this page are registered trademarks with their respective organizations. Are there any groups around Wernersville PA that would be good to go to? Picked up a Midland MXT275. If I connected that antenna to my HT kg805g with an adapter would I get an increase in range? Disclaimer: FactoryOutletStore.com Copyright © 2005-2021 Privacy Policy Midland MicroMobile MXTA12 Antenna Mag Mount. Midland Ghost Patch Hat $ 26.75. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Midland 3 dB Gain Ghost Antenna with NMO Connection - Works with Midland MicroMobile MXT105, MXT115, MXT275, MXT400 at … The antenna has an NMO mobile antenna mounting type. You can unsubscribe at any time. Midland MicroMobile MXTA25 3db Gain Low Profile Ghost Antenna. This item: Midland 3 dB Gain Ghost Antenna with NMO Connection - Works with Midland MicroMobile MXT105, MXT115… $34.99 Midland MicroMobile 15W GMRS Two-Way Radio with Integrated Control Microphone $149.99 Midland Antenna Mag Mount with NMO Connector and 12 Foot Cable - Works with Midland … Add to Cart. Midland's 6db antenna is really a good choice for maximum range 32" Midland Whip, or you can go for their new Ghost Antenna. *Required Field Please Complete All Required Fields. Thanks … Midland MXTA25 3db Gain Ghost Antenna. Not sure how concerned I should be with SWR readings on my Midland MXT115 GMRS Radio, but on my 6 db antenna I get about 1.5 reading, on average across most channels, on my SWR. Outdoor antennas typically can support anywhere from 1-4 TVs depending on the antenna model and wiring of your home. Having both is an option as well - with an NMO mount, swapping antennas back and forth is easy. $22.50. Compatible with Midland MXTA6 and MXTA23 antenna mounts; Works with Midland MXT100, MXT105, MXT115 and MXT400 MicroMobile GMRS two way radios. Ghost Doubles $ 36.50. At only 3.5” tall, the low-profile antenna … 3dB Gain Antenna. At only 3.5” tall, the low-profile antenna … The compact design of the “Ghost” antenna ensures a solid connection to your vehicle and reliable, clear communication while you’re on the road. $ 1.99 Complete newb at this GMRS radio game And tuning the antenna. The compact design of the “Ghost” antenna ensures a solid connection to your vehicle and reliable, clear communication while you’re on the road. MXTA25 3db Gain Antenna Features: Gain Ghost Antenna; A Midland Accessory; 3dB Gain Antenna or Best Offer. Use the longer, higher gain Midland for dedicated Jeep trips and use the Ghost antenna … This looks like a great solution- Thanks! First Name Shawn Joined Feb 18, 2018 Messages 1,595 Reaction … Add to Cart. The MXTA25 3dB gain antenna doubles signal output. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. Or am I better off leaving the stock antenna … Add to Cart. $39.99. All discounts are being applied sitewide. The compact design of the “Ghost” antenna ensures a solid connection to your vehicle and reliable, clear communication while you’re on the road. Mossy Oak® is a registered trademark of Haas Outdoors, Inc. Midland MicroMobile MXTA26 6db Gain Whip Antenna… Midland MXTA25 Overview The MXTA25 3dB gain antenna doubles signal output. Requires antenna mount. Sip-Sac w/ Red & White Mini Bottles (6 pack) - FREE SHIPPING $ 45.94. The Midland MXTA25 3 db Gain Ghost Antenna has many exciting features for users of all types. $12.95 shipping. See … The compact design of the “Ghost” antenna ensures a solid connection to your vehicle and reliable, clear communication while you’re on the road. The compact design of the “Ghost” antenna ensures a solid connection to your vehicle and reliable, clear communication while you’re on the road. All content © 2021 Copyright Midland Radio. However, an antenna mount will not be included if you plan on purchasing the ghost antenna. Antenna … 186 sold. Midland 18-259W Glass Mount VHF Weather Radio Antenna. Have Midland MXT400 with ghost antenna. I want to add one of those GHOST antenna by the hood/fender. installing midland gmrs mxt275 radio. 2 Meter Antenna Midland Power-Max Hi-Power 300W 3dB 5/8 Wave NMO 136-174 - W5SWL. I have the option to run a ghost antenna. Returnable Item: 30 Day Guarantee For customers with special needs, we have provided a customer support phone number reachable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: (800) 720-6364. Midland products are proudly sold at the following locations. i, Technical Features for Midland MXTA25 3db Gain Ghost Antenna. At only 3.5” tall, the low-profile antenna … Midland MXTA25 3 dB Gain Ghost Antenna for Micromobile Two-Way Radio (462 MHz) The black Midland MXTA25 is a 3.5", low-profile ghost antenna that discretely mounts on a wheeled vehicle. Regular price $39.99 View. The MXTA25 3dB gain antenna doubles signal output. Sitemap, Tell Us What You Think About This Product*. It is only3.5" tall so it blends in very well with the vehicle. At only 3.5” tall, the low-profile antenna blends in so well to … Do I need to cancel Cable TV before trying an antenna? Sip-Sac w/ Red & White Mini Bottles - FREE SHIPPING $ 12.95. Both radios are a capable solution at Jeep Jamboree events however we do recommend adding the MXTA25 3db Ghost Antenna or MXTA26 Spring Loaded Whip Antenna to optimize performance. Product Description: The MXTA25 3dB gain antenna doubles signal output. *Antenna mount not included. I ordered the same "Midland ghost antenna" and need to order a mount. Replacement Mic Holder compatible with MXT105, MXT115, MXT275, MA105, MA115, & MA275. Midland MicroMobile MXTA25 3db Gain Low Profile Ghost Antenna. From $11.99 View. One of my vehicles has a midland ghost antenna on the roof for an MXT275 that I had installed at one point. 12 Bottles - Midland Ghost … Regular price $48.99 View. Midland Antenna For MB400 Radios (MA6) $19.99. It is only 3.5" tall so it blends in very well with the vehicle. Nagoya RB-700N NMO Heavy Duty Lip Mount. Be Notified When This Product Is Back In Stock! New to GMRS - posted in General Discussion: I’m new to GMRS.