Exclusive U.S. & Canadian Distributor for Morakniv. i'm in Toronto, I've been moving towards bushcraft type knives and small fixed blades. The SILVER STAG Product Line consists of over 85 different designs that range from 1" to over 21" in length. Create … We’ve grown a lot since then, and while we’ve expanded to provide tools for elite tactical operators, first responders and even collectors, our goal remains the same: make the best knives in the world. Quality and affordable. FREE Shipping. This is the knife that was supposed to be for the bushcraft … Blade length, edge geometry, spine thickness, handle wood or antler type. Bushcraft Knife. I make tools that are meant to be used and will last for generations if cared for properly. Jun 4, 2020 #1 I’m living in beautiful Alberta Canada. Brass Bar, Pins & Tubes. About Morakniv Our products are made in Mora, Sweden, like we have since 1891. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. €18.75. 99. Excellent condition. The Brothers of Bushcraft is a website, but also a uniting of knowledge. Bushcraft Knife VS Pocket Knife VS Survival Knife. While he was there, he decided that maybe it was time to spring for a custom knife. Cold Steel Roach Belly. Our Top Picks Under $50 #1. Canadian Knifemaker. Canadian Knifemakers guild used to have a website, can't find it now. Here’s where we define each one and set them apart: Pocket knives come in the foldable type and are generally smaller in size than the other two knives listed here. Grohmann GRW1S-BRK Original Design Buffalo Horn. Our Canadian shipping prices are $7 for orders between $40 and $100, and for orders over $100 we pay the shipping (some restrictions apply). Menu New Products; Shelters, Hammocks & Accessories; Fire Lighting; Water Carriers & Purification; Cooking Equipment & Food; TBS Knives ® Knives & Tools; Clothing & Accessories; Load Carrying; U.S. Paracord; Lighting; Navigation & … Buy Now. KA-BAR (aka Kabar or K bar) offers more than 100 high-quality knives - tactical and utility - including knives for hunting, sporting, and military. Thread starter j_mcrane; Start date Jun 4, 2020; j_mcrane Tracker. Just … Handmade Hunting/ Bushcraft/ Survival knives Japanese style Cut-throat razors. Worldwide delivery of Scandinavian bushcraft tools for over 10 years. My goal is to create functional art through my passion for steel and wood. Brass Bar; Brass Pin and Tube; Copper Bar & … Hallmark Bright and Bold Christmas … Welcome! $84.99 $ 84. The Mora Companion MG Bushcraft Knife is a very adaptable knife with a patterned high-friction grip handle - great for general outdoors/bushcraft use, and comes in either Mora's 12c27 stainless, or carbon blade. We are dedicated to the true craftsmanship of the Scandinavian bushcraft tools, handmade puukko knives, kuksa wooden cups. Made from D2 Tool steel with a gorgeous Giraffe bone handle, what's not to like at this price. 1/4"-3/8" high bevel, flat spine, edge ground to zero then polished and fully hardened blade. These products are aimed for use by outdoorsmen and others who need real performance in the field. More. FREE Shipping. Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife 20CBL,silver and black,Overall Length: 8 1/2" 4.6 out of 5 stars 535. Quality, hardworking knives. 4.4 out of 5 stars 30. Call Us 208-542-0113 Fax 208-552-2945 We sell a range of bushcraft knives, bowie knives, hunting knives, camping knives, hatchets, axes, choppers. Grohmann GR1-BRK Original Design. And our constant repetition is extremely important. We build bushcraft knives custom to order. Built to last and built to perform. Most of my work is commissioned so please email me if you’d like something made. Based on the the extremely popular Survival X and V knives the extra has 2inches more of blade length. Jul 13, 2009. Morakniv Companion Heavy Duty. Some bushcraft knives come with Nylon sheaths, but typically these do not withstand difficult conditions. The knife above is shown with hand-rubbed finish, handle scales are palm swell style in Desert Ironwood Burl wood and stainless steel handle … Canadian knife maker recomendations? Ontario Knife Company 8696 Bushcraft Knife. Company Info. Our inventory includes a wide range of handmade products from Finland, Sweden and Norway. Discussion in 'Fixed Blades' started by Jewett, Aug 1, 2017. But our most knives smith based Outside UK and we do not produce knives in UK. WoodBear-Knives. Item: Replacement Sheath Brand: Grohmann Fits: Designed for #3 but also fits #1 and #2 Grohmann Knives Material: Leather Style: Open with pocket for Shackler Tool. A coalition of woodsmen from all over North America. SKU: 13567. SOLD PAUL HARRIS. GRINDERS - KMG - The Knife Maker's Grinder. Current models. The Wiseman, Mountain Man Nessmuk bushcraft knife 12 years later. We are custom knives makers based in UK. This knife does not disappoint. After a couple seasons of using the Canadian belt knife, everything else felt awkward and clumsy. Survival knives have fixed blades and are bigger than pocket knives. KMG Parts and Accessories. These Knives are made and ready to go. Forums > Member's Showcase > Fixed Blades > This site uses cookies. All items ordered online will also be shipped direct from our factory to you! Grohmann Knives are Canadian made with pride in our factory in Pictou, Nova Scotia! I already have a well loved Grohmann This is a beautiful Lightfoot. Jewett New Member. About the maker Roger Harrington has been a professional knife maker since 1997 trading as Bison Bushcraft or in his name, although that isn't where his passion for making knives started. Scandi knife. He told the knife maker that he wanted a good knife … We have a selection of hardwoods and antler to choose from. To view any products currently available please checkout the … This is a knife that feels great in your hand and makes the performance of typical survival tasks easy so you can concentrate on things like plotting your escape route or finding water. Our Rating: (4.9/5) Steel: 12C27: Blade: 4.1 in: Thickness: 0.125 in: Handle Lenght: 4.875 in: Overall: 8.875 in: Weight: 4.8 oz: Pros: (+) Very reasonably priced … Justin Schmidt … SCOTLAND. Sold as described this is an ideal chance to grab yourself one of my custom knives straight away. Quality knives and tools, hand forged in Tofino, British Columbia. Fiber Spacer Material; G -10 1/32 & 1/16 Spacers 5 x 12 ; G-10 1/8" G10 1/4 inch; G-10 3/8" Micarta 3/8" + Black 1/4" Wild Synthetics; Hardware. Like rustyrazor said you're in a major hotspot for knifemakers though as far as Canada goes- quite a few in Alberta to my knowledge. Dedicated to endless learning, and creating high performance tools, using traditional forging methods. KWB Knives . Top rated seller on eBay: nordicaheat and Etsy: Scandicraft Finland. 12345678910. 4.5 out of 5 stars 325. Made redundant by the untimely demise of an engineering firm, the 18 year old decided to turn a hobby into a practical business. Oct 5, 2016 #10. Custom handmade blades . 14,817. Note: You will asked to provide proof of age (over 18) when purchasing this product from us if buying within the UK. Forums > Member's Showcase > Fixed Blades > This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Bryan Baker had to rethink his … KMG Small Wheels; Handle Materials. They use a blend of traditional and contemporary designs and … Bushcraft Knife. Why Our Knives Are a Cut Above "While skiing alone on a favorite Colorado mountain I fell and broke my leg. We have a selection of bushcraft/ survival options to add to the knife’s custom sheath as well. As a youth in the 1970s, any bit of metal he came by was fashioned into something sharp and this culminated with him getting into tr With the ring of hammer meeting metal, Matthew Shirey produces original hand forged axes, knives, cookware, and tools for discerning outdoors folks and authentic living. A great addition to a Bushcraft knife & axe, this little knife will prove useful around camp and its sharp spine can be used with a firesteel. Learn More. Icho-Staff Member. Warranty - Legal. Wow! Canadian Knifemaker. Very solid knife, full broad tang, square spine, jimping, two lashing holes, solid Micarta slabs with torx screws and liners. Just over 8 1/2" overall of 1080 high carbon steel forged from 5/32" stock with an approx. OKC might not sound like a household name (unless you’re a military family, perhaps), but there’s still a pretty good chance you’ve heard of them before; they’ve actually been making hard-use military-issue knives here in the USA for years.As it turns out, they also trade heavily and masterfully in bushcraft knives, like the OKC … The extra 6 uses the same blade shape and excellent Bohler N695 steel of the original knives, but with an upgraded full grain leather sheath which allows … Likes Received: 12 Trophy Points: 3. here is my new bushcraft knife 01 tool steel with a scandi … 12 talking about this. Bushcraft takes a step forward with the Bushcraft Carbon Fixed Blade bushcraft knife. View on Vehicle Open in popup window In-Store Clearance . Choose from bowie knives, Becker knives, EK Commando, folders, fixed knives and more. One last story to illustrate the greatness the Grohmann design. About. THE BENCHMADE STORY In 1988, we set out to make the best knives in the world — and that’s exactly what we did. The early SVORD Knives were forged individually and therefore expensive. It’s a thin blade, good for carving yet it’s tough enough to harvest the wood you need to get a fire going and … I’m looking for recomendations for good knives made up here. The new Mora Companion Spark combines Mora's Companion outdoor knife with an integrated 4cm long … All knives are hand assembled, shaped, polished, and sharpened Free-Hand by a small team of sportsmen and craftsmen that take pride in their work, have a strong work ethic, and traditional values. Joined May 26, 2016 Messages 112 Likes 642 Location Calgary Alberta. Handmade kitchen knives, hunting knives, cut-throat razors and just about anything else sharp and fancy. Special OPS Trust TOPS Cause They're Hard To The Core. Contact: Phone (206) 304-0781 eMail woodbearknives@gmail.com PLEASE READ: Currently we are NOT taking any orders. Bark River Knives is a family-owned business whose goal is to produce the finest semi-production cutting tools available on the market. This knife is a traditional grind Scandi-Bushcraft knife. SVORD KNIVES - THE EXPLORER’S TOOL OF CHOICE Bryan Baker, Master Cutler started his knife making business from necessity in 1983. Discussion in 'Fixed Blades' started by Icho-, Aug 30, 2015. Cdn $39.50. Home; About Us; Design Your Own Knife; Blog; Contact Us; Special Editions; customer service. My day excursion became a nine day experience in survival. Handmade, scandigrind, bushcraft knives. If you have a dynamic lifestyle and you also sometimes want to hunt, you would consider buying it in the forthcoming time for security … A super package from this Scottish maker … We sell premium quality custom knives. A friend of mine took his old, beat up Grohmann to a local knife maker to get it refurbished. It is a prerequisite for professionals to get what professionals want: knives that maintain consistent, … DymaLux; MAMMOTH Ivory; Synthetic Handle Materials. Bushcraft style heavy blade for ‘wilderness skills, chopping, hacking, tracking & hunting’ – Blade Thickness: 5/32″ The build is what you expect from a Rugged, Adventure seeking, “Do it all”. I was carrying the Grohmann original model knife … Mora Companion Spark Knife. Scandicraft, FI … 96 $143.36 $143.36. Black … $118.96 $ 118. Blade: 2-1/2" Oal: 5-5/8". "BUSHCRAFT/STALKING KNIFE". We have always developed our knives in close collaboration with professional users. Buy Now #3M Replacement Sheath by Grohmann Knives. KnifeStoreCanada.ca is dedicated to adventures looking to buy their next knife or knife accessory by reducing all the clutter of the non-knife items found on our main website. Online Store. View Products. Huntshield Canadian All Purpose Hunter Knife is perfect for various hunting uses; Blade style: large bayonet; Blade length: 4.5" (11.5 cm) Blade thickness: 4 mm; Blade steel: AUS-8; Handle details: red pakkawood; Includes leather sheath; Add To Cart Add To Cart Add To Cart. Likes Received: 152 Trophy Points: 63. Item: Replacement Sheath Brand: Grohmann Fits: Model 3 Grohmann Knives Material: Leather Style: Button Tab. At Bark River the emphasis is on maximum performance of its products. Home. We have Bushcraft Knives from many different makers including TBS, A Wrights, TOPS, Bark River, LT Wright, Mora, Helle & many more. You can easily put it in your pocket and whip it out for general, everyday tasks. Cowboys, cowgirls, sportsmen, hunters usually like and use this best knife maker because they can get the knife on the cross sheath in their bodies, and they can take it out faster than a pocket knife in case of an urgent situation. Made in the USA. See the … See also: The 10 Best SOG Knives for EDC and Survival. Learn More. It is my goal in every knife to create …