Got this one recommended by ltt. Here is how to establish the wireless connectivity on the Drevo Calibur keyboards: Turn on the Bluetooth of the device to which the keyboard is to be connected. DREVO Calibur V2 Te Rgb 60 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 71 Key Small Compact Work For Pc Mac Detachable Usb Type C Outemu Red Switch Black ₱ 3,850.00 : Galleon : DREVO Calibur V2 Pro Bluetooth 5 1 Wireless Rgb Mechanical Gaming Keyboard With Detachable Usb C Cable Compatible With Pc Mac 71 Key Compact Us Layout Outemu Brown Black ₱ 5,235.00 I really like the extra desk space that this form factor affords. DREVO Calibur 72 white keyboard uses PBT keycaps. The Drop CTRL High-Profile is just like the original CTRL, but now it comes with a tall CNC-aluminum case that covers the switches. The thing is, with Covid, we're all working from home so you only have to worry about your wife or husband. My assigned company tablet also has no USB ports. There were many options out there; however, I couldn’t justify paying $140 - $300 for a keyboard. A sample unit was provided to KnowTechie for the purpose of this review. SWITCHES are light around 45g mark with the tactile event fairly close to the top reminded me of zilious but thats not fair to ziliouses since otemus are scratchy and sound veeeery meh, the event is short and fairly weak but stronger than mx browns and a mile under zilious. The LED lights and pre-programmed patterns that you can select are bananas! Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2020. They've actually improved my typing speed though they took a little while toi get acustomed to. My old black Drevo Calibur died because it stopped charging and you can't replace the batteries but oh well I loved it so I bought me this new white Drevo Calibur v2 Pro. I love it, it works way better than the previous versions with Macs! Q: Please try again. The keyboard had to be Mechanical, Clicky, Wireless compatible, and compact with dedicated arrow keys. I needed a new keyboard for Mac and Window, so was looking for wireless (bluetooth) keyboards. Need high quality without breaking the bank? I have been using Razer Cherry Green keyboard for the past 7 years. Keyboard itself is great, needed a little bit of lube on the switches but overall fantastic. DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE, IT HAS A COINMINER VIRUS , Keyboard is fine otherwise, Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. The feet are magnetic and of course plastic they wont come off that easy, battery life isnt great but 5-6 hourse in my usecase with full brightness rainbow effect and the side leds off . What kind of key caps - laser-edged/double-shot/abs/pbt/etc ? On the review block today is a keyboard from a fairly new company in the marketplace, Drevo. The keys feel snappy and responsive with little to no ms lag. Otherwise great keyboard for the price. The backlight effect on Calibur 72 white keyboard is atmosphere … The keys feel snappy and responsive with little to no ms lag. I really like this level of choice, so many keyboards on the market only offer a choice between two options for switches and with how personal a preference switch type is, it often stops me from considering that keyboard. These are a Cherry clone, rated to 50M keypresses. There was a problem completing your request. Calibur V2 72 Key RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ES Layout Calibur V2 is improved based on Calibur, which is shorter and more compact, features with true RGB backlight on both front and side. Drevo has purposely designed the Calibur for these mechanical keyboard enthusiasts who have always been asking for a gorgeous keyboard with great portability and … It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. The Calibur is a 71-key (72 in Europe) Mechanical Keyboard with RGB Backlighting and both Bluetooth 4.0 and USB connectivity. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I reflowed the solder that fixed it. The keyboard itself is solidly built, with little to no flexing when I tried to twist it. If you are looking for a high quality wireless keyboard for budget price, don’t look any further. Q: Have a question? In this video I take a look at the new Drevo Calibur V2 60% keyboard. Economy Shipping Service : 7-20 Days. 5 DROP DOWN FOR ALL KEMOVE‘s VARIANTS! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Calibur V2 TE 71 Key RGB USB Wired Gaming Keyboard Calibur V2 is improved based on Calibur, which is shorter and more compact, features with true RGB backlight on both front and side. This is one of the nicest RGB implementations I’ve used, and while it’s not fully addressable all the colors chosen are pretty accurate. I don't have large hands, but the keys are all VERY smushed together. 10 Days Replacement Available from these sellers. Thankfully that’s not an issue here, so if you’re a tactile typer or a speed gamer; you can choose the switches to suit you. Especially if you appreciate your clean desk environment more than having a roll of dedicated macro keys. Supports for both PC and Mac, easily switched by pressing FN+TAB. DREVO Calibur V2 PRO Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Detachable USB-C Cable, Compatible with PC/Mac, 71 … Amazing keyboard!!! Alexi Yoder gets ready to dive with MAC SCUBA instructor Javier Acevedo. (UPDATED) FIXED with support from Drevo - BEWARE - Bluetooth Not Working Whatsoever, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2020. A: I recently got a job where I am typing a lot, and after my first day on the job I needed a change. With dual USB-C connectors, the CTRL High-Profile is outfitted with the latest connections. 5/5 would recommend because of small form factor and incredible build quality at this price point! This article originally was featured on Medium. 9. Its a nice looking keyboard its very light an portable, metal top plate everything else is plastic, rgb city all the effect you desire, keycaps are terrifyingly terrible but thats and easy upgrade for 20$ And got these for 24$ And they look OMG CRAZY, Bluetooth and wired mode usb c all the good stuff. I learned to type a long time ago, and I find that I bottom the keycaps out without them and make a lot more noise than needed. Conclusion: Looooove it for 80-90$ no better option specially with its wonderful awesome layout for programing and gaming, soldering some nicer switches will make this crazy but not necessary. When I bring this to work, everyone around me hates me, so please investigate whether or not your co-workers will possibly murder and dismember you for using a mechanical keyboard in the office. The keyboard had to be Mechanical, Clicky, Wireless compatible, and compact with dedicated arrow keys. 5/5 would recommend because of small form... Amazing keyboard!!! I have been using Razer Cherry Green keyboard for the past 7 years. I purchased it because I wanted a smaller, well priced, mechanical keyboard. Typing on this keyboard is a joy, and I find that I can mostly touch-type at my usual rate. Personaly i love this keyboard and bought it just to modify it and its been an awesome choice for that. DO NOT BUY this keyboard expecting a walk in the park when it comes down to pairing. What’s more, it has customizable RGB backlighting and underlighting, so you can set it to a single color or light it up with a rainbow wave. Great product, I opted for the brown switches as I work primarily through the night and they provide the perfect combination of red linear switches and the clickiness if blue switches. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. is there a printscreen button on the keyboard? Drop Skylight Series Keycaps: Ideal for backlit boards, it’s an excellent choice for anyone in search of superior strength, exceptional fade-resistance, and an eye-catching splash of color. RGB is perfect as well and each combination is programmable through drevos included software. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. compare prices for Drevo Calibur V2 TE PC/Mac, black, LEDs RGB, Gaote Outemu BLUE, USB, DE Product info ⇒ Layout: DE • Type: mechanical • Switch name: Gaote Outemu BLUE • Lighting: Multi-colour (RGB), each Butto… Keyboards Product tests Buy inexpensively I'm a decent typist (90+WPM) and never type this many errors on my other keyboards. Most of these options are surprisingly decent. The Drevo Calibur is a well-made, well thought out mechanical keyboard that punches above its price point, and for that reason, I’m going to give it a recommended award. Supports for both PC … Lets not forget the earth shattering spring noise. DREVO Calibur V2 PRO Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Detachable USB-C Cable, Compatible with PC/Mac, 71 … MAC kayaking Member Coach Sam Drevo launches Jamie Drake into the pool. It’s also able to connect via USB, and while connected it recharges the internal battery. I recently got a job where I am typing a lot, and after my first day on the job I needed a change. When you're deciding what storage to use for your personal computer, it comes down... Once you've picked out the main hardware, it's time for some finishing touches. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2020. Calibur V2 is improved based on Calibur, which is shorter and more compact, features with true RGB backlight on both front and side. AULA S2018 RGB has the features you need. USB Type-C is great, price is right, feel is right. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 21, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 9, 2020, Great budget friendly wireless mechanical keyboard with robust features and quality, DIERYA Wireless 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - White Bluetooth 4.0 Wired True RGB Backlit Compact 63 Key Computer Keyboard - Full Keys Programmable - Brown Switch (DK63-W). Please use a different way to share. Drevo proudly declares this new Calibur v2 pro keyboard as their "New 71-Key Layout" and rightly so - the design is so good - it does deserve a cold solid 5 stars. It is a great compromise between the sheer volume of the classic blue switches with their clickyness and red switches with their silence but lack of tactile feedback. No, unfortunately the switches are soldered in. I know the company is planning to release keycap sets in the future. #kemove#mechanicalkeyboard, I guess that is the truth of White colors. I am not a heavy gamer. Amazon has encountered an error. Havit Mechanical Keyboard Wired 89 Keys Gaming Keyboard Red Switch Keyboard with PBT Keycaps for PC Gamer Computer Laptop. I bought a red switch keyboard a few years ago as I mostly use my home computer for games. Paulson switched sports instead, and has been training with MAC member coach Sam Drevo to qualify for the 2016 Rio Paralympics in the 200-meter outrigger canoe race. With Bluetooth it’s compatible with PC/Mac/Android/iOS, and worked spotlessly with all the devices I tested it with. DREVO Calibur V2 PRO Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Detachable USB-C Cable, Compatible with PC/Mac, 71 … How does this new entry to the world of mechanical keyboards stack up? However, the Bluetooth never worked. The split keyboard lets you keep your wrists at a neutral angle, decreasing pressure and strain over time. Copyright © 2021 KnowTechie / Powered by Kinsta, KnowTechie Giveaway: Enter for your chance to win a pair of AirPods Pro, All the wonderfully whack tech we found in February, Review: Cyberpunk 2077 – Everything is expendable, including this review, Sony is giving PS4 and PS5 gamers Ratchet & Clank for free, A new MacBook report points to USB 4.0, full-sized HDMI, and more, Spotify is coming out with a HiFi music tier to rival Tidal, Add 12 months to your Xbox Live Gold membership for $50, An iOS developer is showing just how messed up Apple’s App Store can be, German citizens will soon be able to store government-issued IDs on their smartphones, Amazon is blowing out a ton of PNY storage gear in a big one-day sale, Grab a new Ring Video Doorbell Pro for $225, The best crowdfunding campaigns to check out in January 2021, Someone accidentally dropped their iPhone out of a plane and it survived – here’s the footage, Riots break out at iPhone factory in India after workers claim they weren’t paid fairly (or at all), These new YouTube features can take your experience to the next level, Review: Colorful GeForce RTX 3070 iGame Ultra OC-V – what a difference a generation makes, Best ways to get an RTX 3000 series graphics card, The PC market surged with people being stuck indoors, Heads up, graphics card prices are about to get more expensive, Five Below has $10 PC gaming accessories now and we tried them all – here’s the verdict, How to choose the right cooling system for your computer – 2020 edition, How to choose the right storage for your computer – 2020 edition, How to choose the right accessories for your computer – 2020 edition, Elon Musk’s leaked email suggests the Tesla Model 3 will go into 24/7 production, finally. Search for answers. DREVO Calibur V2 PRO Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Detachable USB-C Cable, Compatible with PC/Mac, 71 … It has equipped with high-quality keycaps, RGB backlighting, and Bluetooth 4.0/USB dual connectivities. Machined at a 6-degree angle, the case is ergonomically crafted for a natural feel—and it’s quite a bit heavier than before. Downside is, Bluetooth doesn't work, the device does not seem to be entering pairing mode despite it's light flashing and is unrecognizable despite the OS, Windows/Android/IOS I use this keyboard mostly wired so to me, Bluetooth connectivity isn't a deal breaker, BUT. Express Shipping Service : 3-5 Days. We are sorry. The key puller came in handy while I did the thing I always do on any new mechanical keyboard — add o-rings. Many of you may be used to doing this anyway from your laptops. The lighting is very bright at the highest setting and the kwey arrangement and form factor are very easy to get usesd to. DREVO has placed a total of 6 RGB LEDs on each side of the enclosure (unfortunately their brightness levels can't be adjusted). You can also adjust the width between the two halves, placing them in front of your shoulders to reduce internal shoulder rotation. More Shipping FAQ 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason. Tried it out with brown switches. RGB is perfect as well and each combination is programmable through drevos included... Great product, I opted for the brown switches as I work primarily through the night and they provide the perfect combination of red linear switches and the clickiness if blue switches. I have used it both wired and wirelessly and the bluetooth function works seamlessly from wired to wireless and across different devices like my WIndos laptops and Andrioid devices. Mechanical Keyboard RGB Gaming 104 Keys Blue Switches Wired USB Keyboards , Programmable Gaming Mouse for PC Gamer Computer Keyboard(Black). At the time they were over $130. Absolutely 5 Huge Stars for The New Layout! Drevo Calibur Wireless Bluetooth RGB Mechanical Keyboard User Manual I needed a new keyboard for Mac and Window, so was looking for wireless (bluetooth) keyboards. Amazing feeling and great looking keyboard! For $60.99 at time of writing, this is a great multi-platform keyboard. Keyboard itself is great, needed a little bit of lube on the switches but overall fantastic. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, DREVO Calibur V2 PRO Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Detachable USB-C Cable, Compatible with PC/Mac, 71-Key Compact US Layout (Outemu Red, White). It is clicky but not heavy, built quality is solid, has numerous built in lightning features, bluetooth paring was simple and fast, and it works perfectly with Mac and Windows. The Drevo Calibur V2 TE is a wired 60% mechanical keyboard that supports both Mac and PC. The keyboard came well-packaged, with plenty of protection. Extremely happy with it, the switches have a very nice feel and the key caps don’t make my hands sweaty at all, the Bluetooth works just fine, unlike other reviewers have said, but this is an amazing product! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I reflowed the solder that fixed it. The Calibur V2 has dual OS support (Fn+TAB keys) so 1 through 12 can either be used as the F keys for Windows systems or as shortcuts for Mac … The Calibur is a 71-key (72 in Europe) Mechanical Keyboard with RGB Backlighting and both Bluetooth 4.0 and USB connectivity. Under the tagline “Game With Cool Tech,” they’re trying to make a name for themselves in a crowded market. Click here for more. I love them. The backlight is nice and bright and really makes the keycaps feel like they’re floating in a sea of light. DREVO Calibur V2 RGB 60% Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, 71-Key Small Compact, Work for PC/Mac, Detachable USB Type-C, Outemu Red Switch,White Brand: DREVO. They've actually improved my typing speed though they took a little while toi get acustomed to. It’s also fully programmable via QMK, meaning you can assign macros or custom keybinds to every key. The Calibur is a 71-Key mechanical keyboard which lacks the function row. Please try again later. You still get a nice click and it won't wake the neighborhood ☺️, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. Q: It also has NKRO anti-ghosting and high-quality keycaps in ABS. It’s nice to see that Drevo included a keycap puller, both for ease of cleaning and for swapping keycaps. Error posting question. You can sync more devices (5) to it than previous version (3). I bought this used from amazon it was only 65 cad, wasn’t noted but the E button didn’t work(rather this was the cause of the return or the last owners fault). For $50 can the Calibur V2 establish itself as the new King of budget mechanical keyboards, let's check it out. The outemu switches are extremely responsive and have a nice feel to them. This manual is available in the following languages: -. View the manual for the DREVO Calibur V2 TE here, for free. The PBT keycaps are not translucent. Shaped in popular OEM profile, it’s compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones. Item couldn't be saved. So while browsing for days, I found Drevo Calibur V2 white colour with Outemu Blue keys. Extremely happy with it, the switches have a very nice feel and the key caps don’t make my hands sweaty at all, the Bluetooth works just fine, unlike other reviewers have said, but this is an amazing product! Many people like the design and style and have been saying … The Drevo Calibur V2 RGB keyboard has a great reputation and is widely considered to be one of the best keyboards on the market. I can't tell you how long I looked for a keyboard that was; NOT good for office environment - lots of typing errors, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2020. Brookstone - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Multi-Color LED Backlit Keys - USB plug and play, Customer Questions Please try again. At the time they were over $130. Press the Fn and Q key combination till the white light starts blinking rapidly. Do you have a question about the DREVO Calibur V2 TE or do you need help? Only reason for four stars is abs keycaps and not mentioning the switch not working but luckily i got the unit and could fix it. I never tried Outemu keys and I heard many negative comments so I was a bit skeptical but I decided to bite the bullet, and oh boy, the keyboard turned out to be amazing. It’s available in Black or White and offers a variety of Mechanical switches (Black, Brown, Blue, and Red). However, the Drevo Calibur V2 has other incredible features that make up for the shortfalls: Mac/PC compatibility, software, side lights, a detachable USB-C cord, and other useful add-ins. Stabilizers are fine they can sound fine after lubing and bandaid modding, but you need to remove that switch first since its not hotswap in order to lube them (thanks for not using otemu hotswap socket Drevo) plate mount stabs btw. A: Personally, I don’t miss the dedicated F-key row on this keyboard, and it’s easy to use the Fn key to use the alt-keys on the number row. I don't have large hands, but the keys are all VERY smushed together. 4.2 out of 5 stars 598 ratings. How big is the battery and how long does it last on a single charge? Let’s see how well this keyboard fits that theme. This item could not be removed from your list. Sometimes I sit in the dark use this keyboard and pretend I am a hacker in one of those 90s Hacker movies and young Angelina Jolie is my girlfriend. I bought a red switch keyboard a few years ago as I mostly use my home computer for games. I find myself making constant errors especially because the keys are so easy to press down. Supports for both PC and Mac, easily switched by pressing FN+TAB. I use this keyboard on a daily basis for work. Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. The model I was sent to review was equipped with black switches, and they feel great to type on, especially with the soft-touch covering on the keycaps. Please try again later. It also has NKRO anti-ghosting and high-quality keycaps in ABS. If you are planning a monster build, you'll need something to keep everything cool. Please try again later. A GAME-CHANGING KEYBOARD, NOW IN HIGH PROFILE: Calibur V2 TE 71 Key RGB USB Wired Gaming Keyboard Calibur V2 is improved based on Calibur, which is shorter and more compact, features with true RGB backlight on both front and side. Using standard keycap sizing was a good move, as many mechanical keyboard fans look to customize their keys to suit their own preferences. DREVO Calibur V2 RGB 60% Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, 71-Key Small Compact, Work for PC/Mac, Detachable USB Type-C, Outemu Brown Switch, Black. You can sync more devices (5) to... My old black Drevo Calibur died because it stopped charging and you can't replace the batteries but oh well I loved it so I bought me this new white Drevo Calibur v2 Pro. I love this keyboard! Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. UPDATE 4/22/20: Originally I had rated this 1/5 due to Bluetooth not working out of the box despite this being the primary reason for my purchase.... Was very excited for this keyboard, which was beautiful right out of the box. (sorry for the crap image), Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020. I like pretty much evberything about it I really can;t say anything negative about this keyboard. I mainly use for development. I use this keyboard on a daily basis for work. Depends on the brightness setting but it lasts a few days without manually turning off key…. Free shipping for many products! Perhaps this can be an optional accessory that Drevo includes in the future, these ones came from eBay for about a dollar. I love it, it works way better than the previous versions with Macs! The soft-touch covering on the keycaps is a nice touch and stops my fingers from slipping from their designated places. DREVO Calibur V2 TE RGB 60% Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, 71-Key Small Compact, Compatible with PC/Mac, Detachable USB Type-C, Outemu Brown Switch, Black 3.8 out of 5 stars 204 1 offer from CDN$ 97.54 Awesome! Drevo Calibur could be your choice If you looking for a sleek designed compact wireless keyboard, with dedicated arrow keys, true mechanical switches (red or blue) and nice RGB. Standard Shipping Service : 5-10 Days. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.