Only fill in if you are not human. I.e. The data represents the repeaters frequency, offset, CTCSS, PL and notes such as if it supports IRLP, Echolink, autopatch, etc. On GMRS the input frequency is 5MHz higher than the output. Learn more about the General Mobile Radio Service. It requires a license in United States but can be used license-free in Canada. To view the repeaters that can link during the net please view the Link Status page. Channels are wideband and narrowband compatible. $70 for 10 years), which an entire household gets to use. Keeping it legal, learn more about FCC requirements. It is also compatible with GMRS repeaters. NGGMRS Repeaters Real Time Linked Repeater Map NGGMRS Repeaters. With over 15,000 members and 1,600 repeaters, we are the largest GMRS community! Arizona GMRS Repeater Club Official Website. 2. with this came a change to a new Frequency and DPL. The GMRS Linked Network is a FREE network that is using software called App_Rpt/Asterisk . Quick Searches. KAF7259. The band is usable for personal or business two-way radio … GMRS, or the General Mobile Radio Service band is part of the PRS, or Personal Radio Service bands, as outlined by 47 CFR Part 95E (formerly Part 95A) of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission), which regulates and makes rules for the use of all RF (Radio Frequency) radio spectrum in the United States. The frequency you see in the repeater listing is a repeater output, i.e. APCO P-25 Repeaters. This changed around 1989 so that only individual people can obtain licenses. Box 1428 Burbank, CA 91507 (818) 843-4080 Voice (Yes, Ham Operators still need to obtain a GMRS License, to use GMRS Radios) [Monday Night GMRS and Ham Nets in Seattle] GMRS requires an inexpensive license from the FCC (approx. No classes, no test to pass, and good Repeater-Capable "handie-talkies" are available for $60 or so. Yaesu System Fusion Repeaters Low cost and easily accessible to every member of the family. Our repeaters are networked for regional and national coverage. 53 product ratings - GMRS Repeater Controller, CW ID for Motorola GM CDM series radio, GM300, CDM1250 $99.95 Trending at $109.95 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. A GMRS repeater is an automatically controlled transmitter and receiver that simply transmits what the receiver hears. The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) is a North American land-mobile FM UHF radio service designed for short-distance two-way communication. 89 The information on this page represents amateur ham radio repeater locations displayed via Google maps. A Subreddit Dedicated to the (462 MHz) GMRS Radio Community. Made available for use to Licensed GMRS users and are a non-commercial group of radio operators and their family members. DMR Repeaters. Obstructions such as hills and buildings can reduce range. Useful for mobile, handheld and base station amateur ham radio tranceivers, receivers and scanners by Kenwood, ICOM and Yaesu. Ohio GMRS repeater database for ham repeaters in the US, Canada, and Mexico. This Site is here to help inform you of what you will need to … Sold Out View. A collaboration of linked GMRS repeaters open for public use. General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) is a land-mobile UHF radio service in the United States, near 462 and 467 MHz. Artsci Publishing P.O. 1. Rochester, Buffalo, Batavia. By placing repeaters at sites with high elevation and antennas atop large towers, workable coverage is greatly increased. Well, according to the FCC map, Im north of Line A, Im out of the Detroit area of Michigan. Topics about GMRS Mobile Radios, GMRS Handi-Talkies, GMRS Repeaters, GMRS Repeater use and/or sharing for local, state, and nationwide use. The United States … The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) is a North American land-mobile FM UHF radio service designed for short-distance two-way communication. It is primarily for our family in the event of emergencies SHTF. Current linking structure of the North Georgia GMRS Repeaters. The GMRS-V1 is a GMRS handheld radio compatible with all brands of FRS and GMRS radios. The GMRS-V1 is also a VHF and UHF scanning receiver capable to add additional channels for receive only (such as NOAA weather and other channels of interest). The GMRS-50X1 is a 50 Watt GMRS mobile radio compatible with all brands of FRS and GMRS radios. myGMRS.com is a two-way radio directory which lists GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) repeaters in the United States. BTECH Baofeng GMRS-50X1 Repeater-Capable Radio GMRS 50W. LEARN MORE. Welcome to AGRC - If you are a member, login at the top right. D-Star Repeaters. General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) is a type of FCC licensed 2-way radio in the USA. myGMRS Network. GMRS has a lot of benefits to offer its user as another source … Our Guidelines. Worldwide Amasteur Radio Repeaters, including all countries not listed above. myGMRS.com is a two-way radio community featuring a repeater directory which lists information about repeaters in the General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) and a forum for users to ask questions and get help with two-way radio questions. LEARN MORE. If you are interested in becoming a member check … I could now imagine a possible scenario: Forums As some of you know the Chain O’ Lakes repeater has been off line for a week due to failed hardware. Regular price $1,195 View. It is also compatible with GMRS repeaters. GMRS shares the same frequencies with I was able to get out to the site 5/16 and replace the power supply. Click on a map for more information. The repeater output frequency is 462.700 MHz; the input frequency is 467.700 MHz; with a PL tone of 97.4 Hz. You can also listen live Sunday nights or view past nets on the myGMRS.com YouTube channel by clicking here. Okay i'm a newbie and just got my GMRS license to start and im using chirp to program baofeng 888 radio. GET LICENSED. Login © 2021 Midwest GMRS Repeater Network. Repeaters Repeaters; All; UHF Repeaters Repeater Accessories Test Equipment BridgeCom Systems BCR-40U (400-470 MHz) UHF Repeater. This repeater is for you. 30K square miles. Can I use GMRS if i'm close to CANADA - posted in Guest Forum: So Im new to GMRS, got my license last week, and Im reading that some frequencies may interfere with CANADA; that there are regulations to operate Freqs below 740Mhz if you are north of Line A. Our current Network Coverage is Aprox. A Subreddit Dedicated to the (462 MHz) GMRS Radio Community. GMRS is one of your best options to stay in touch with family and friends in case of an emergency or if the grid goes down. I thought i had to transmit on one channel and then physically switch channels to RX frequency to listen. U.S. GMRS Repeaters, including all countries not listed above. Locations, Repeater Names, Tx & Rx Frequencies, PL Tone information of all NGGMRS Repeaters. Our Network of private individual owned simplex and repeaters are linked together 24/7 using the internet. Before about 1989, individuals and organizational entities could obtain licenses to operate this band. the frequency that repeater uses to repeat what it hears on the repeater input frequency. It requires a license in United States but can be used license-free in Canada. North American Amateur Radio Repeaters, including the USA and its territories, Canada, and Mexico. However, all previous licensees were grandfathered in. It requires a license in the United States, but some GMRS compatible equipment can be used license-free in Canada.The US GMRS license is issued for a period of 10 years by the FCC. Everything needs rules and our system is no exception. The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) is a land-mobile FM UHF radio service designed for short-distance two-way communication and authorized under part 95 of 47 USC. Arizona GMRS Repeater User Group, operating GMRS radios and repeaters with friends and family. if you see repeater frequency listed as 462.550 MHz, the input will be 467.550 MHz. I'm trying to input GMRS standard repeaters 15-22 and not sure i understand. Channels are wideband and narrowband compatible. GMRS Licensing. BTECH GMRS-V1 GMRS Two-Way Radio, GMRS Repeater Capable, with Dual Band Scanning Receiver (136-174.99mhz (VHF) 400-520.99mhz (UHF)) 4.6 out of 5 stars 605 $79.89 $ 79 . A GMRS repeater with an antenna that is high above the surrounding terrain can extend the usable range over a wide area – for example, up to a 20 mile (32.2 km) radius around the repeater station. Also discussions pertaining to GMRS Rules & Regulation as set forth by the FCC and the sharing of experiences and knowledge of a licensed GMRS operator. Tests with my repeater mounted in the KC5UOZ van have demonstrated that, with handheld 5-watt GMRS units, this repeater setup has a useful range of 10 to 15 miles. GET ON THE AIR. The USA GMRS Association's GMRS Repeater Network is a collection of both USA GMRS Association owned repeaters and a collection of mutually agreed personally owned repeaters by licensed GMRS repeater owners. This is our GMRS repeater. Like radio communication? Typically GMRS Repeater Input: 50.0 Watts: GMRS has been around for many many years. FCC license is required. WNY's GMRS repeater network! Looking at a Portable or Stationary Motorola Repeater; 2 GMRS Repeater Channels available; Tx Power at 25 Watts After duplexer; Tested, tuned, certified and Guaranteed by a local Motorola Service Shop; UHF GMRS frequencies plus any PL or DPL and CWID; 25 Watts output After duplexer with .5uv Receiver sensitivity; tuned New 6 Cavity Duplexer with Cables and … 3. REQUEST ACCESS. Main Site.