(+2), Question: "Wonder. Guide on challenge battles in Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal, including an overview, basic mechanics, enemies, and rewards obtained. (+3), Choice 1: "Kaoru is really strong-willed." Persona 5 Royal includes several hours of new content not previously available in the base game. (+3), Choice 3: "We made a deal, didn't we?" (+2), Buy Moon Dango from Yongen-Jaya grocery store, Choice 1: "Because we're teammates." Metaverse Challenge Battles General Notes. All data in the Thieves Den is universally shared among all Persona 5 Royal save files, so the player does not need multiple playthroughs to unlock all available features and achievements. and "The Eight Million Gods. (+2), Choice 2: "I'm a man; you're a woman." Persona 5 Royal is an updated and expanded version of the original Persona 5 released just three years ago. Persona 5 Royal is a relatively easy game, with the changes to the battle system and gameplay largely reducing Persona 5’s challenge rather than adding to it (as discussed further in my full review).. ", Magician: Choice 3: "I'm counting on you. Check out market updates. (+2), Use X to throw dart instead of motion controls, Let your game 1 partner finish on round 4, Chariot: Choice 1: "You gotta psych yourself up! (+2), Choice 2: "Don't compare me to you." Feb 20 No Comments kaneshiro palace persona 5 royal (+3), Choice 3: "There has to be another way." (+0), (Phone) Choice 3: "It was love at first sight." (+3), Borrow "The Hero with a Bow" from library, Choice 3: "Can you make some for me?" (+0), (Phone) Choice 3: "Do I really have to say it?" (+3), Talk to Akechi to initiate solo battle, Justice Rank 8, Choice 1: "I definitely wouldn't lose." (+2), Request "Man of Many Faces and Debts" unlocked, Visit capsule row in Akihabara, Roll gacha for Gear Girimehkala x2, Trade Gear Girimehkala with man near capsule row for Mystery Stew, Choice 2: "We have to put a stop to this." (+2), Question: "Phantom. (+3), Choice 3: "It may come down to luck." ", "Senses. (+3), (Phone) Choice 2: "Futaba did great." (+0), Reload for MRE Ration from airsoft shop vending machine, Trade MRE Ration for "Factorization Guide", Choice 3: "But you don't want to, right?" (+2), (Phone) Choice 3: "It's never too late, man." (+2), Talk to Futaba to initiate solo battle, Hierophant Rank 8.1, (Phone) Choice 1: "Of course I won't." (+3), Choice 2: "If that's what you decided." (+3), Question: "Because the voice is synthetic. (+3), (Phone) Choice 2: "So, case closed?" (+3), (Phone) Choice 2: "I wanted to hear your voice." (+2), Choice 3: "You've really grown, Yusuke." (+2), (Phone) Choice 1: "I'm glad to hear that." (+0), (Phone) Choice 1: "I'm planning on it." ", Exams: "Raining cats and dogs." (+2), TV Quiz: "Probation officers are unpaid. (+2), Choice 2: "Having a difficult time?" ", and "Syndrome. (+2), (Phone) Choice 1: "Are you gonna be okay?" (+0), (Phone) Choice 1: "I wanted to hear your voice." (+2), Visit maid cafe in Akihabara, Order Sincere Omelette, Forgive the mistake, Choice 2: "You need a new strategy." ", "Yoritomo won. (+3), Choice 2: "There's nothing to fear." ", and "To offer them instead of heads. Furthermore, awards carry their own progress counters that do not reset after reloading. ", Borrow "The Alluring Dancer" from library, (Phone) Choice 1: "I'm totally fine." ", Choice 3: "A very queenly decision." (+3), Buy Legendary Yaki-Imo from Yongen-Jaya street vendor, Trade Legendary Yaki-Imo for Empowering Ofuda x3, Request "The Head Honcho in Showbiz" unlocked, Buy Angel Tart from Shibuya underground mall, Buy "Essence of Fishing" and "Batting Science" from Shinjuku bookstore, Exams: "D.", "Over one billion yen. This video is unavailable. ", "Having his head displayed. (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "No problem at all." (+2), Choice 1: "We should get out of here." (+2), Trade Calling Postcard for Strawberry Daifuku x2, (Phone) Choice 3: "I'm glad we saw it through." (Chariot +3), Talk to Kawakami in Shujin hallways and help her out, Visit diner on Shibuya central street, Order Surprise Sando at diner, Interact with payphone in Leblanc, Temperance Rank 1, (Phone) Choice 1: "I train everyday." As mentioned, you'll need to finish the game in order to unlock New Game +. ", Choice 2: "Well, fate can be changed." (+3), Choice 1: "He says that to all his girls." ", Buy "Ghost Encounters" from Shibuya bookstore, Choice 1: "Everyone deals with that." ", (Phone) Choice 3: "Try to reach out to her." News & Blog. Finishing the second quest will unlock Bivette's 5 star potential and leveling cat!Bivette to level 40 will give you enough Flame Witch Psalms to upgrade Bivette to 5 stars. After some scenes when school is over, Morgana will show you a new place called Mementos. (+3), Choice 2: "You need to trust your son." (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "He had a certain dignity." ". (+2), Request "Phantom Thieves VS Burglary Ring" unlocked, Talk to Yusuke in Shibuya underground walkway, Emperor Rank 1, Question with matching arcana: "Smartphone. (+3), Interact with crane game in Akihabara arcade, Choice 2: "Let's get to work, doctor." ", Let your game 2 partner finish on round 4, Choice 3: "You need to love yourself." ", and "Black and white picture. (+2), (Phone) Choice 1: "That's the spirit." (+2), Talk to Yoshida outside Shibuya station, Sun Rank 0.1, Choice 3: "We can train at my place." (+2), Choice 2: "I didn't take it seriously." (+2), Choice 2: "That guy seemed suspicious." In order to ensure it gets High Counter, recruit a Dakini (Empress) and train it to level 52 when it learns High Counter. ", Sign up for Rafflesia flower shop job from part-time listings in Shibuya underground walkway, Work at flower shop in Shibuya underground mall, Buy "The Craft of Cinema", "Flowerpedia", and "ABCs of Crafting" from Shinjuku bookstore, Talk to Akechi outside the Kichijoji darts club, Justice Rank 2, Choice 1: "You always seem so busy." (+3), Choice 1: "I want to become stronger." (+2), Choice 2: "We'll work at it together." (+3), (Phone) Choice 3: "There's still hope." Yaldabaoth is the final boss in Persona 5 Royal. (+3), Buy Supernova Burger from Big Bang Burger, Trade Supernova Burger for Old Man's Elixir, Question: "Kind-hearted. (+3) (Temperance +3), (Phone) Choice 1: "You're already doing enough." (+3), Buy Phantom Wafers, Thief Mask, and Calling Postcard from Shibuya, Interact with desk in your room, Repair laptop, Interact with laptop in your room, Shop Tanaka Net, Talk to Akechi in Leblanc, Justice Rank 6, Choice 2: "…You've been through a lot." flag, Choice 3: "Do you want me to strip?" (+3), (Phone) Choice 3: "Let's get coffee again sometime." They can be unlocked after certain dates in the story, once the group meets at their hideout. (+2), Choice 1: "Love comes in all forms." (+3), Choice 1: "You guys should trust Nakaoka." (+2), Choice 2: "You have a great daughter." ", Exams: "Charles-Henri Sanson" and "It's a hereditary profession. ", "Zhuge Liang. Free up as much time as possible for endgame experiments, Left for backwards compatibility, recommend switching to Battle Route if still possible, Activities you must do to adhere to the Normal Route schedule are labeled with, Same goals as Normal Route with additional battle benefits, Quickly rank up Technical Lv. (+2), (Phone) Choice 3: "My bad, I guess." (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "Like father, like son." The summon monsters were one of the most iconic parts of Final Fantasy VII, yet the player didn't gain access to them until they reached the Chocobo Farm outside of Midgar.The fact that Final Fantasy VII Remake only covers the Midgar section of the original story meant that fans were worried that summons wouldn't make it into the game. (+2), Choice 3: "You should tell him that." First, fuse … (+2), Talk to Sojiro inside Leblanc, Hierophant Rank 1, Question with matching arcana: "You unquestioningly support it." (+2), (Phone) Choice 1: "Good work over there." (+2), Choice 2: "You're not giving up, are you?" (+2), Choice 2: "I want to keep seeing you." This fight cannot be done on your first playthrough and can only be fought on New Game Plus. and "Demon Guts. This is with one notable exception – the boss of the fifth palace, Kunikazi Okumura. Home; Individual Services. (+3), Choice 1: "I don't want to go with you." persona 5 royal change battle music. └ Passive Skills, Game Database ├ Al Azif ├ Social Stats You will assume the role of a second-year high school student who becomes a Persona-user through an unexpected incident. This content includes new characters to build confidants with, an entirely new third semester, and a new Palace for players to explore. ", Exams: "Slave labor." (+3) (Devil +2), Choice 2: "I guess I could consider it." Update 1: Sony has begun sending out a whole new wave of codes for Persona 5 Royal dynamic themes and avatars. (+2), Choice 1: "The truth is within you." In addition, you don’t have to be in the Special Prison. ", Talk to Mishima in Shinjuku streets, Moon Rank 3, Choice 3: "Don't let it bother you." (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "You can talk to me anytime." (+2), Choice 3: "You should buy us something." You don’t need to defeat Justine and Caroline to unlock this battle. ", and "Senses coming together. ", Talk to Sojiro for exam reward - Boss Undies - Endure, Question with matching arcana: "How numerous they are." 3) Score 180 in round 1 of game 1. (+2), Talk to Justine outside Velvet Room, Strength Hangout Big Bang Burger, Respond to Kasumi's message, Faith Rank 2, Choice 1: "We're just getting started." (+3), Choice 1: "Are you used to gunplay?" (+2), Talk to Makoto outside Shujin student council room, Priestess Rank 1, Choice 1: "You're very well informed." ├ Maid Cafe The following is IGN's guide to Mementos and Requests that can be done inside of it in Persona 5. (+2), Choice 2: "You should trust in her." Jose is a new character introduced in Persona 5 Royal. ", "Infinite. (+2), (Phone) Choice 1: "I'll reflect on my mistakes." (+2), Choice 1: "You'll find someone someday." (+2), Choice 1: "I think it's cool, Ryuji." (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "I'll be cheering you on." The characters' ability to use them is thanks to the star they receive from Jose, which lights up whenever tw… (+3), Trade Special Chimaki for Strength Belt - Resist Phys, (Phone) Choice 3: "I love a good challenge." So all you need to do to finish phase 1 is to survive until a cut-scene plays. (+3), (Phone) Choice 2: "I'll always have your back." (+3), Do not talk to the receptionist at the Kichijoji info stand, Request "An Elderly's Meaning of Life" flag, Request "Sadism Is Just a Sign of Love" unlocked, Buy Imported Protein from sports shop in Shibuya underground mall, Choice 3: "Is that what you're researching?" Use this in the Group Execution to unlock Seth. ", and "A prodigy. (+3), Choice 2: "You can figure that out now." (+2), (Phone) Choice 3: "I'll dig up some more for you." ", and "Forever. (+2), (Phone) Choice 1: "Are you running away again?" (+2), Talk to Futaba outside Leblanc, Hermit Rank 2, Trade Phantom Wafers for Strength Up Ofuda x2, Choice 3: "I was about to come find you." (+2), Talk to Ohya at Bar Crossroads in Shinjuku, Devil Rank 1, Talk to Chihaya at Shinjuku fortune telling booth, Fortune Rank 0.1, Choice 1: "You could try again sometime?" (+3), Choice 1: "You have the wrong idea." (+2), Choice 1: "You've really changed, Yusuke." (+3), Choice 3: "I'm glad her heart changed." └ Vanadis ├ Justine and Caroline Mementos is Persona 5’s procedurally generated dungeon, similar to Tartarus from Persona 3. This makes it possible to use save-reloading to unlock almost all rewards ", Emperor: Choice 1: "Pretend like you're painting. (+2), Choice 2: "Open your mind to change." (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "I'm glad to hear that." The Secret Boss fight of Persona 5 is against Caroline and Justine. ", "Vibration. If you fail to defeat Lavenza, head to the Velvet Room … ", "Child. Select Page. [Battle Route] Play darts with any two party members in Kichijoji (Proficiency +5) (Battle Route Proficiency Lv. (+3), Choice 2: "I'm sure she already knows." (+3), Choice 2: "I was just protecting Futaba." Visitor; Family Visa; Tier 1 Visa (+2), Choice 3: "I should bring a girl here." (+2), Interact with study booths in Shujin library, Study at library, Interact with coffee tools on Leblanc countertop, Brew coffee with matching arcana, (Phone) Choice 3: "Thank you in advance." (+3), (Phone) Choice 3: "We'll both do our best." ", "It used to be one color. ", and "Resentful. (+2), Request "Calling for Justice for Cats" flag, Choice 3: "You shouldn't make assumptions." (+3), Choice 2: "That freedom sounds nice." ", and "The weak. (+2), Choice 3: "Let's just enjoy the air." ", and "Public performance. Watch Queue Queue (+3), Choice 1: "He saw us as good friends." News. (+3), (Phone) Choice 2: "I'll cheer you on." (+0), Question with matching arcana: "The Milky Way." (+2), Talk to Mishima in Akihabara streets, Moon Rank 6.1, Choice 1: "Saving Futaba was no mistake." (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "Never know until you try." ", Priestess: Choice 3: "Take a deep breath. This guide will help players learn how to battle and defeat him. (+2), Choice 3: "Is this really what you want?" (+3), (Phone) Choice 3: "You can ask her yourself." (+2), Choice 1: "Describes you perfectly." Persona 5 was a very long game even by RPG standards, and the updated version Persona 5 Royal is even longer. (+3), (Phone) Choice 1: "Don't get discouraged." (+2), Choice 2: "I'll request you more often." This guide will provide helpful tips and tricks for taking it down. For Persona 5 Royal on the PlayStation 4, Walkthrough by marendarade. (+0), (Phone) Choice 1: "I'd do anything for you." Protagonist (Joker) Ryuji Sakamoto (Skull) Ann Takamaki (Panther) Morgana (Mona) Yusuke Kitagawa (Fox) Makoto Niijima (Queen) Haru Okumura (Noir) ", Buy "Vague" and "Buchiko's Story" from Shibuya bookstore, Request "If Cats Disappeared from the City" flag, Investigate Yongen-Jaya by talking with residents to ID target, (Phone) Choice 1: "About Miwa-chan?" If you have managed to unlock the 3rd semester on a New Game+ and defeated Caroline & Justine before 12/22, Lavenza will approach you on a trip to Mementos and ask to challenge you to a battle. (+2), Choice 2: "I want to stay by your side." (+3), Choice 2: "You weren't cool though." (+3), (Phone) Choice 3: "So he should've punched back?"