The product images look nice but when I received, I found some defect here and there. Shipped wrong items. It arrived in expected time frame. I receive a table and 4 chairs that were damaged. Ordered, received and laundered. NOPE! the return department has pictures of the returned comforter with the hair on it Because it was just beyond 30 days Overstock won't stand behind "product that doesn't work, defective out of box." Ordered a gazebo the end of May which was suppose to be delivered June 4th. Will I recommend this website to others? Excuse me are we living in the middle ages? I like the wide selection of the style and price. Overstock.com ranks 10th among Wholesale sites. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM. I purchased 2 Safavieh wool oriental rugs after shopping online and comparing prices for weeks. Faulty product, still charged $54 to ship it back! They take your order and then do not deliver it. Could probably have gotten a better quality from Walmart. They will keep you going until the return period has expired Consumers satisfied with Overstock.com most frequently mention free shipping, return policy and several items. Their charge would be $63! This form is for documenting overstock return requests. Seems wrong to have to pay them to discover they have a faulty product. Shame on you. I'm very confident that with Amazon you will get quality service and if the product is not as described or substandard you will be in better hands especially with Amazon fulfilled items. I had three sterling sliver garnet bracelets each broke within 90 days. I purchased patio furniture on May 26. Ruined party is the least that bothers us. How long does shipping typically take from overstock.com? Worst place to order if you need to return, even just few minutes after ordering. Overview Overstock.com has a consumer rating of 3.35 stars from 1,589 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Has power but doesn't cool. Needless to say, I will never shop at Overstock.com again. They are bunch of scam and return policy sucks. Sent me numerous emails asking if I could pick it up ( I live in Florida and the item is in Kentucky). I emailed her their 30 day return policy and demanded a return … I bought 3 dresses from Overstock. Overstock usually has more rug sizes in stock than Amazon, and they carry most of the quality name brands at the lowest prices I've found. You can find a text number and when I used that it said it would be 4 hour waite. Make sure you talk to the OVERSIZE SHIPPING DEPT. I called Overstock and got a message that they aren't taking phone calls right now. Said 4-6 week delivery. Tip for consumers:Don't buy from this sight. Hey, I would be very careful. My account was charged $97.92 for the products and shipping. It was "free" shipping until I needed to return it, then it cost me $54. Not to mention an overall difficult return policy. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Bottom line, they refunded me $38.46 on a $97.92 purchase! Always something with this place smh. After I washed and dried I could not return. All items must be in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. Overstock charged me half again as much to return it. I bought a chair from Overstock and they sold me junk and did not stand behind it. RIP OFF COMPANY! We’re in this together! Not sure what the problem was, because warehouse said shipped, but it wasn't. Return Policy Rules and Exceptions Select any of the links below to learn more. Overstock.com … To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Contacted customer service via text (because you can not get them by phone). At this point you couldn't pay me to buy something from overstock. They said to text or email. It was a large arching lamp that was too top heavy once the shade was attached. We are currently accepting returns. I recently bought some living room furniture, and the first time shopping here. We accept returns on jewelry and watches within our Standard 30-day Return Policy. Overstock said they can't help because it's bulk and I had 30 days after delivery to return or exchange. I ordered an item that was missing a minor part. The day it came in I opened a return with their support. 2 did not fit. I ordered what was described as "Queen bed with drawers" which was represented by a photo of a queen bed. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Overstock.com. The prices may look good but the stress of it all is NOT WORTH IT! Just don't order from Overstock. I did that and received no response from either. I complied. Is overstock.com safe to buy macbooks? We will only accept items in new, unworn, and non-altered (including sizing) condition. As we are looking at appliances and … So they let us order the item online which was actually not in the storage at the moment and a week after they said SORRY, we will refund you because there is no such item. Most places would allow you at least 60-90 days return! Very poor customer service and follow through, Best Prices for Quality Brand-Name Rugs Online, Horrible, run before you buy from this place. For more information about returns, please review our Standard Return Policy International customers, see our International Returns … This is theft if I've ever seen it. I thought the shipping was expensive but they did not make it clear that I could use my own label and ship it on my own and probably save half. We thoroughly inspect all jewelry and watch items before your refund is issued. Very happy with my purchase! Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. I don't have animals, we don't even use the living room and there are no smokers in the house. I need the security of that when I can't touch the item. Overstock does mainly online ordering & shipoing so picking up your order may decrease the work load of their employees of their delivery folks so that's lost wages for them. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. Non-Returnable Items Product-Specific Return Policies Oversized Item Return Policy International Returns Refund Policy Holiday Return Policy. If you’re a reseller, this could be a big benefit to … Most items are eligible for return … Excellent quality. For example, I bought some dinner napkins from an Amazon seller, fulfilled by Amazon. It was years ago, I still sleep on it. need to return the items within 30 days of the delivery to get the full refund and do remember to return items in new or unused condition with all original Whether you are attending prom for the first... We’re in this together! Oversized Item Return Policy What is Overstock.com's Oversized-Item Return Policy? The furniture was delivered 11/9. And, if you buy items fulfilled by Amazon (meaning the product ships from Amazon's warehouse) you are even more guaranteed. I will not buy from overstock again. Provide your company information and the required information in the noted fields. They have a large selection of living room furniture, … Why this wasn't done sooner is beyond me. The Overstock returns policy statement specifies the return procedures… What came was a drawers and no bed. Issuance of this form does not guarantee acceptance or promise of credit. Click here to get started on your return. I will not buy anything from there ever again. Cant get it right. I bought a rug that looked nothing like the picture. My husband bought me a ring, that was supposed to be here before my birthday, and the ring stay 11 days processing order in the warehouse, was supposed to be a rose gold ring size 6.5, they send yellow ring size 7.5, just today after a month we got the ring and is nothing like the picture, 11 days after my birthday! I had no problems using my credit card on Overstock. If you buy their O Club membership for $19.99, you can return for "free", where free means for store credit only. Okay enough until you need to return ship something. Never ever ever again will I order from Overstock.com! Online Shopping in Midvale, UT. And if the item is damaged, then it's your time and photos. what happens if i refuse shipment? So heed the WARNING! Returning these fans then I'm done. I am filling out this review and I gave… I am filling out this review and I gave a one star. Ordered a round 8 foot wool rug. This company sent my package to the wrong address (not attached to my account). I ordered a lamp which would not stand up straight. Went to check on my order status on june 10 and Overstock cancelled the order. Then they tell you that a withdrawal is no longer possible Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. The sheets were very flimsley, smaller than regular queen sized for top sheet. We love it, just not what it took to get it. When I was notified about my refund being processed, I saw I was charged a random amount for "discount". Discuss the issues you have had with Overstock.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. Same exact model had over 4yrs. ... Beware of their return policy and shop elsewhere where their return policies let you actually return … Overstock.com has a consumer rating of 3.35 stars from 1,590 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. I used a credit card on Overstock when purchasing my bed. Finally after 3 chats, and over 6 weeks later, got a "OVERSIZE SHIPMENT" person. They deducted $14.75 "odor", it said. Not worth it. Overstock states returns will be inspected before a refund amount is determined. Customer service refused to help me because they said it was a third party vendor item. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Overstock to ask questions about: Shipping and Delivery, Request for Information, Return/ Replace. She responded today offering a 15% refund! Since I purchase the item they have raised the price even more. NO customer service! Purchased LG Window A/C Unit (refurbished). So I processed a return for the drawers as I really have no use for two drawers that go with a bed unless I have the bed. Crooks... horrible treatment of customers and not smart knowing we have many options! They were not what they were supposed to be and Amazon issued me a credit immediately and scheduled UPS to pick up my item to return. Can't get anyone on the phone only can speak through text message clearly to a robot! I was on the hunt for a great deal on furniture. Read the Return Policy carefully. Why does it say "only one item left" on everything i try purchasing? The return policy of Overstock requires consumers to return eligible products in new, unused condition within 30 days of receipt. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: STAY AWAY FROM OVERSTOCK. Never again. When i contacted customer service I was told that they were out of stock when I placed the order. No email to inform me. Second experience was today, where I just ordered a lighting fixture, thinking this should be way easier. Overstock said they can't help because it's bulk and I had 30 days after delivery to return … Looked exactly like pictures in ad. Consumers are not pleased with Customer service and Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy. Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: IMDbPro Get Info Entertainment Professionals Need: Kindle Direct Publishing Indie Digital & Print Publishing … I sent 3 separate emails along with pictures to customer service and I received no response. I can't get a response from a real person and I'm just getting the run around! They came out of dryer so wrinkled I should have ironed them, yes, I followed instructions on label. The slipcovers did not fit my furniture, even though I did measure before ordering. When you buy something hoping it look likes the picture do you get it? BBB accredited since 2/28/2000. It usually is indicated at the order page, They send it back to Overstock, call or Email them for a refund, The main store is located in Midvale, Utah. Overall, Overstock is a legit website with reliable shipping, most of the time (continue reading), but all orders within the US are free for orders over $45. I don't have my money or my product. Of course this was after it said "In Stock" when I was ordering. I packed them right up and returned them in the same boxes I received them in. Rather than work to send a new part, customer service immediately offered no solution other than a return or a very small refund. It's worth the phone call and a bit if googling. Tip for consumers:If you have an oversize item. Overstock refuses to pay for a needed consumer sweepstakes entry post office box denying people who want to enter an Overstock Sweepstakes program offered by Overstock to enter via Mail... clearly an unethical and unlawful practice... as the company providing the interface between Overstock and the Overstock Sweepstakes mail in entrant... Overstock senior management refuses to pay for this contracted service and with our hands on experience are not to be trusted.. Don't buy anything there With products that are oftentimes much less expensive than even other discount offerings, Overstock … They are very careful not to give out a phone number on their site. are they legit? While overstock means you are buying brand new merchandise, it does not mean that you should completely forget about customer returns. I'm sorry but I am not sure about what your 2nd question is asking. Is it safe to use a debit card to pay for items on this site? It is very restrictive. © 2004-2021 ComplaintsBoard.com. Finally they are asking if the item arrived safely and they will pick it up from the old address but I will he charged $30 for shipping). 9 reviews of Overstock Furniture & Mattress "I've noticed this place but never stopped in. Avoid if you are able to find it somewhere else! Overstock is just not up to par and I wouldn't purchase something like a medicated cream from Overstock until they get it together. Received a ring that wasn't as described. all the this are original from the brands? I was told 1-4 weeks for delivery. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Backed by the National Science Foundation, Their customer service beyond sucks and they told me that it is an issue between me and the oversize. I am still waiting for my refund of my order. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. We are sitting with someone else's order. The "diamonds" fall out after a few times of wearing them. Consumers satisfied with Overstock.com most frequently mention free shipping, return policy and several items. Unable to cancel order that has shipped? See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. They assured me that it would be ship June 9th. Or pay for nothing. Overstock is a popular discount furniture and home store. Overstock is essentially a discount retailer, so prices in the store are significantly lower than those of the regular retailers It's June 8th and still nothing! A full … The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. Because the website is a scam. How in the world did this slipcover arrive back at Overstock.com with an odor? They have terrible customer service! More of a scam than a company. Overstock Return Policy. They arrived in one package, but Overstock made me send them back as 2 shipments, paying for each. Keep your hard earned money because they don't care about you or what you ordered. They followed that up with a demand to accept their options or they would simply close the case. Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! Overstock.com … The order # 324405590. I went on line for their return policy and printed labels. It's the customer service... well, there is none of customer service. Never ordering from them again. They have no estimated shipping date nor do they have a person I can speak to about a refund. Return policy: Returning a product you do not like should be easy. Got an email later today that said item "is out of stock, sorry for your inconvenience." It is a total ripoff. Shopping on line means I have to trust what the website says. Please see our Jewelry and Watch Returns Condition Policy … BE aware- anything you buy here at Overstock- if you need to return anything, you will not … Overall shipping on time, and price is very good. Tip for consumers:Customer service will answer your questions and advise you when an item returns to stock. All rights reserved. If you want to return an item you received as a gift, Contact Customer Care for assistance. … At Overstock… I'll never buy from them again. Returns need be received at our warehouse within 15 days of the return initiation. Products used:Two Safavieh hamadan and bohemian rugs, purchased in September 2020. I requested a return the next day via email because no one answers the phone at Costway. So when I went to return it, they want to charge me $33 for return shipping. After 8 days my order was not even shipped yet. The item is HP ZBook 15 G2 Refurbished Laptop Intel Core i-5, for $430.06. I have asked for a refund on the difference and had to fight to get it. Overstock is overpricing items above retail. I am not so sure. Overstock punted to Costway (the Mfr).A woman named Celia asked for photos. Buyer beware. I will never use this site again! I had to wait until someone could respond and tell me their shipping labels do not have enough insurance and that I would need to send it to a 3rd party's address (shady) and pay for my own shipping, insurance, and if anything happened I would be liable. They must have warehouses all over the country however some places won't let you due to liability depending how big the package is. In late December (12/28) I finally sat on the couch, when I tried to get up the armrest wood cracked. Amazon sells many of the same brands, and I always compare their pricing and customer reviews. You may receive a partial refund if the … Cooling dial defective. But the item I bought was not what I expected in 4 areas: color, weight, texture and material. Terrible shady company. NO STARS! They arrived in a timely manner but were in 2 separate boxes which cost more in shipping and could very easily have been shipped in 1 box. Do not waste your money and be careful when you purchase from overstock. It leaned and would tip over if even slightly touched (like to turn it on...). I didn't take it out of box and install right away because wasn't using the room for awhile and then temps dropped. I have transacted with Overstock three times and I don't believe there is as much security in terms of guarantee as with Amazon. Talk to their customer service hotline first to understand the process. ARGH. Needed to return 4 unopened boxes of small ceiling fans. No. Now I have furniture that I had for 3 months and they won't assist with anything. Will never buy anything from Overstock and I would never recommend to anyone. They charge undisclosed and nonsensical amounts on a return. Also they may deduct the cost of shipping to you as well as return shipping. The design of the chair made it not work for me. It ended up being around $20 per dress, meaning I paid $40 for the privilege of trying on 2 dresses. Purchase name brands at clearance prices at Overstock.com! If you have any questions regarding your order, please email support@overstocksheetclub.com Customer Service Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm PST RETURNS Items purchased online … Review authors value the most Location. What are the return policy for rugs? Customer service lies and lies Good luck. Photos are reliable, plus customers submit photos that show the colors with different lighting. Buy discounted name brand Bedding, Furniture, Jewelry, Watches, Electronics, Clothing, Books, Movies, and Music for the lowest prices every day. Unless you are willing to use the MacBook as a paperweight when it doesn't work, don't buy it, It varies. I contacted Guardsman, they refuse to help because I didn't report it within 5 days. You have 30 days from the date the order was delivered to set up the return for most products. Super big for my finger! Overstock shipping and refunds Orders of more than $45.00 ship for free, and customers can receive a full refund on most unopened items if returned within 30 days from … Out $189.00, I ordered a TV Stand in October 16. You will loose all your money! The colors were gaudy instead of the nice muted pallet shown in the picture. It was quite disappointing:( And, I spoke to my bank they tell me I have to wait for Overstock… Overstock Return Policy; There is a 25% restocking fee for returns … Now overstock is charging me $40 to return the drawers. On this occasion, the website said "Free returns". I wish I had done more research then I would have known this. https://www.complaintsboard.com/overstockcom-refund-policy-c390965 But, relaxed return policies on online shopping sites like Amazon means higher return rates (versus those who shop in person). If the price is to good to be true don't niu it. Always free shipping on their rugs, they ship quickly, and the packaging was incredible. The 15 minutes the chair cover was out of the package and on my chair it came back to them stinking?? I want to if you are selling medicated cream like obagi are they real or fake not real? They said sorry for the inconvenience. When the search results are shown, the user can filter them by customer reviews, brand name, and price. You can request a return by clicking the Return button next to … Worst experienced ever! It was the worst customer service I have experienced online. Ridiculous. Beware of buying any jeweler from them. Are you kidding me? We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. They said it was attached to my Apple Pay payment. I ordered a desk for $360 its been weeks and my desk hasent even been shipped to me nor will they refund me. The girl on the phone was trying to find us another item with pathetic 15% discount but then she just hung up. Overstock.com - Platinum protection plan issues, Overstock.com - Cannot give me a shipping date on a past promised delivery date, Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled, View all 107 Overstock.com complaints & reviews. It's not automatic. They sent me a fake gold ring and then expected me to pay for the return. You may initiate a return for most new and unopened oversized items within 30 days of delivery. Products used:Finally got the TV Stand after almost 2 months. Don't bother buying from them there are way to many reputable sites to use that have good customer service. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Not the first time I have felt ripped off by this company. I have repeatedly told them I don't know the new owner of the home! When placing a good size order can it be picked up to save freight? Ps: $10 less on Amazon for the same thing even with Overstock's 15% coupon. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I ordered slipcovers from Overstock.com for a sofa, chair and ottoman. I do not recommend ordering from this company. They say they are going to leave them in my driveway and charge me over $400 to Finally delivered in Dec 9th. Overstock Holiday Return Policy 2020: For items purchased between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31, returns can be initiated through Jan. 31, 2021, or … Originally founded as a discount e-commerce department store, Overstock has focused its mission over the years on providing affordable home furnishings.