Liquor Licensee Search. Keep coming back for more..."-J.N., January 10, 2020 • "awesome seller! "-P.C., February 9, 2020 • "Perfect. Retailers can also leverage SpotMenus to simplify and enhance the curbside pickup experience. ... Click to View, Steve Baczkowski / Bill Nace:Success [CASSETTE + DOWNLOAD] (Notice Recordings)A rough-and-tumble improv encounter between Steve Baczkowski performing on tenor & baritone saxophones and Bill Nace performing on electric guitar, captured live at The Wild Detectives in Dallas, Texas for two extended improvisations, the first a cantankerously energetic exchange, the second mysteriously evolving from introspective to barbed interaction and back. Superfast shipping! "-D.L., July 5, 2019 • "Quick and safe shipping, excellent item, superb seller! Steve Swell (w/Cyrille/Hwang/Bart/Lonberg-Holm/Boston), Threadbare (Jason Stein/Ben Cruz/Emerson Hunton), Chad Taylor Trio (Feat Brian Settles/Neil Podgurski). New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Weston Olencki - Solo Works (Creative Sources) by Dave Madden. John Zorn). Your liquor bottle was made in 1951 by Owens-Illinois Glass Company. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Dominic Cramp / Mike Khoury / Philip Greenlief / Gino Robair - Compassion & Evidence (Creative Sources) by Nick Ostrum. FAST. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Christopher Fox - Music for Piano (ezz-thetics by Hat Hut Records Ltd) by Brian Olewnick. by Nick Ostrum. Answered all of my questions with kindness. Harri Sjostrom//Tristan Honsinger//Teppo Hauta-aho//Paul Lovens). "-G.R., November 30, 2012 • "Thank you for your response, it's appreciated. Highly recommended seller! "-J.S., May 10, 2015 • "I really appreciated the exemplary service provided by this seller. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Ernesto Rodrigues, Denis Sorokin, Guilherme Rodrigues - Loneliness in Saint-Petersburg (Creative Sources) by Dave Madden. "-J.G., February 22, 2021 • "The item arrived significantly early and was well packed for shipment. Well shipped, product as expected. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Francois Carrier / Tomek Gadecki / Marcin Bozek / Michel Lambert - WIDE (FMR Records) by John Eyles. "-S.E.G., May 24, 2015 • "Just wanted to thank you guys for properly sending my LP. Fast, professional service. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Ernstalbrecht Stiebler - Fur Biliana (Another Timbre) by Jeph Jerman. "-T.D., November 20, 2019 • "Quick delivery. Fantastic seller who I highly recommend. "-SA, January 16, 2014 • "This was a very quick, early delivered, securely packaged and nicely priced transaction of a difficult to find CD. Fast shipping. ... Click to View, Udo Schindler / Jaap Blonk:Lakefront Discussions (FMR)Extremely well paired in their unusual approaches to their instruments both acoustic and electronic, this live recording between Udo Schindler on reed & brass instruments and Jaap Blonk improvising with his voice and using computer electronics, results in eight diverting and inspired recording of extreme creative approaches and impressive technical skill. "-S.H., December 6, 2012 • "Just want to thank you for the quick delivery of my recent order. "-G.S., February 6, 2016 • "Super fast turn around. W/ Silke Eberhard/Nikolaus Neuser, Horace Tapscott/The Pan Afrikan Peoples Arkestra. "-C. G., November 24, 2016 • "Sparkling new CD (just as described), great price and fast delivery! Always a 25-star seller!! Yong Yandsen/Christian Meaas Svendsen/Paal Nilssen-Love, Andrew Bain/Alex Bonney/Peter Evans/John O'Gallagher, Karl Evangelista (w/ Alexander Hawkins/Louis Moholo-Moholo/Trevor Watts). Second time I've purchased from this seller. ... Click to View, Helary / Rayon / Gilbert / Lavergne:Glowing Life (Ayler)French flutist Sylvaine Helary's new quartet explores a more electric branch of her work as a composer, in compositions that bridge improvisation and rock forms with song-like structures and narrative, performed with Antonin Rayon-Hammond Organ B3, Moog, piano & clavinet, Benjamin Glibert on electric guitar & bass, and Christophe Lavergne on drums. The Locals (Thomas, Ward / Thomas / Lash / Hasson-Davis): Natsuki Tamura / Satoko Fujii / Ramon Lopez: Step In (Carlo Morena / Joe Fonda / Felix Lecaros Herrera): Jeam Van Schouwburg Nichel / Lawrence Cassserely / Yoko Miura: Udo Schindler / Damon Smith / Karina Erhard: Schindler. Wishing you continued success"-G.G., January 7, 2013 • "Just did first order w/ you. Great website, by the way, endlessly informative. "-R.S., July 10, 2015 • "Absurdly fast shipping, fantastic packaging. Astroturf Noise (Harmet/Nagano/Swanson/Martin/Bernstein). "-D.H.C., July 29, 2016 • "That was fast! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Karayorgis / McBride / Smith / Gray / Rosenthal - CliffPools (Driff Records) by Marc Chénard. • "Very reliable seller. “SpotMenus has made great traction among restaurants and bars, and it is now serving an average of one million menus a week. "-S.S., April 8, 2016 • "Very fast (n bulbous), thank you Squid (eating dough)! "-S.C.S., February 5, 2017 • "Item as described, quickly shipped and very well packaged. "-M.H., May 21, 2015 • "Thank you for being there, and for being such a wonderful resource. Thanks again and I will definitely be buying from you guys in the future. March 25, 2013 • "You guys are great. I wish more online sellers would take the trouble to package CDs in plastic jewel cases as well as Squidco does. "-T.R., December 10, 2017 • "Highly recommended seller. ... Click to View, Jeam Van Schouwburg Nichel / Lawrence Cassserely / Yoko Miura:Arcturus Sverdrup Balance On Tour (FMR)A collection of live recordings from Sverdrup Balance, the trio of Lawrence Casserley on signal processing instrument, Yoko Miura on piano & Melodeon, and Jean-Michel Van Schouwburg on voice, recorded during their 2019 autumn tour in U.K., Belgium and North Italy, a skewed but generally optimistic group of ea- and voice improvisers with a wealth of creative inspirations. ... Click to View, Hali Palombo:Cylinder Loops [CASSETTE W/ DOWNLOAD] (Astral Editions)Using early cylinder recordings from the UCSB Cylinder Archive, Chicago composer Hali Palombo creates twelve brief and diverse compositions by looping each scratchy and sometimes strange recording, audio phantasms from one of the earliest forms of audio recording, repurposed into fascinating vignettes of experimental and intuitive approaches to sound art. Fast shipping. “Liquor stores and other retail locations are still grappling with the realities of COVID-19, and SpotMenus helps them provide mobile convenience for customers to browse promotions, catalogs, specials, and other digital point-of-sale promotional material from suppliers. Great distributor of avantgarde music. Always a pleasure to do business with this excellent seller! The preconditioner liquor and the ESP liquor are generally treated separately so that the cleanest liquor can be returned to the ESP after treatment. "-J.N., April 12, 2017 • "Very reliable seller. Could not be happier. Speedy shipping and very well packed. A Love Supreme Electric (Vinny Golia/John Hanrahan/Henry Kaiser/Wayne Peet/Mike Watt). New Review @ The Squid's Ear: String Theory - 3 of 9 Dimensions (Evil Clown) by Nick Ostrum. Kidd Jordan/Alvin Fielder/Joel Futterman Trio. A nice surprise! "-M.O., November 25, 2019 • "Excellent! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Dijkstra / Bishop / Karayorgis / McBride / Gray - Cutout (Driff Records) by Marc Chénard. "-G.V., April 17, 2019 • "Fast flawless transaction, shipped with tracking"-D.K., April 12, 2019 • "Prompt & timely shipping. ... Click to View, Tomas Fujiwara (w / Brennan / Reid):7 Poets Trio (RogueArt)Drummer Tomas Fujiwara composed these compositions specifically for his trio with Patricia Brennan (vibraphone) and Tomeka Reid (cello), beautifully orchestrated for the unique combination of instruments and the extraordinary technique of each player, resulting in lyrical improvisation performed with a clarity appropriate for each piece's dedication. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: The Geordie Approach (Birkeland / Fadnes / Sharkey) - Shields (Discus) by Dave Madden. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Milo Fine / Joseph Damman - Acceptance Of Sorrow (Aural Terrains) by Massimo Ricci. Very Highly Recommended! fast shipping!! Professional handling of the order. "-J.G., August 20, 2018 • "25 Stars every time!! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Eugene Chadbourne with Duck Baker and Randy Hutton - The Guitar Trio in Calgary 1977 (Emanem) by Nick Ostrum. "-C.D., February 20, 2016 • "I've never experience service this quick and efficient. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Chris Cundy - Mountains (Aural Terrains) by Brian Olewnick. And thank you for your great customer service.! The performers you cover enables a clear view regarding the current ethos as well as its history. Happy customer! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: New York Contemporary Five - Consequences Revisited (ezz-thetics by Hat Hut Records Ltd) by Nick Ostrum. Long live Squidco. Great packaging, fast shipping. Georg Graewe / Sonic Fiction OrchestraFortschritt und Vergnugen(Random Acoustics)First introduced at the "Konfrontationen" festival in Nickelsdorf in 2006, German pianist and composer Georg Graewe's Sonic Fiction Orchestra developed these diverse works of jazz, fusion-tinged, and chamber improv during a residency at the 2018/19 Porgy & Bess in Vienna, recording in the studio in 2020 for this impressive album, particularly the large "Redshift E" composition. great price. I've bought a lot of music from you that is hard if not impossible to find. I noted it was packed with love and I appreciate the service. Sabir Mateen / Patrick Holmes / Federico Ughi Survival Situation(577)Having played together in a variety of settings, but never as a trio, saxophonist Sabir Mateen, clarinetist Patrick Holmes and drummer Federico Ughi met in a recording studio in Tuscany, Italy to record this album of wide-ranging free improvisation, Mateen's Farfisa playing and vocal declamations bringing a Sun Ra element to the vehement and profound dialog. "-JAO, December 28, 2013 • "Good god you guys are fast! Martin Kuchen/Landaeus Trio (w/ Lanaeus/Nilsson/Aman), Pedro Alves Melo (Johnson/Nunes/Dionisio/Risser/Dresser/Moieme/Alves), Lynn Cassiers (w/ der Werf/Vermeulen/Dumoulin/Cabras/Patrman), Olivia Block with Chicago Composers Orchestra. Squidco's Wish List is the perfect way to keep track of the music you're interested in, or to suggest the gift of music to a friend of family member. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Brandon Seabrook, with Cooper-Moore and Gerald Cleaver - Exultations (Astral Spirits) by Thomas Mellish. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Rhodri Davies - Transversal Time (Confront Recordings) by Paul Serralheiro. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Guillermo Gregorio / Joe Fonda / Ramon Lopez - Intersecting Lives (Listen! Very nicely packed and in perfect condition. I have ordered from them in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Thank You! I would definitely buy from them again! It is always a joy to actually find dealers who know how to mail music, be it CDs or LPs. My indispensable source!! Such a fun album. ... Click to View. The February 12th Squidco & Squid's Ear Mailing List. "-L.H., May 30, 2018 • "All went well. ))Though not well documented, free jazz legendary pianist Cecil Taylor's working band for 3 years in the late nineties was this quintet of Harri Sjostrom on soprano saxophone, Tristan Honsinger on cello, Teppo Hauta-aho on double bass, and Paul Lovens on drums, cymbals & gongs, heard in this energetic concert at Tampere Jazz Happening in Finland, 2018. "-D.J., July 2, 2018 • "The CD arrived much faster than I expected and in perfect condition. Thanks! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Masayoshi Urabe - What Hasn't Come here, COME! • "Squidco is easily one of my favorite sellers. "-J.P., November 14, 2020 • "Great Seller! ... Click to View, Schindler. Needless to say, your store is one of the few single repositories around for free improv, creative music and new music. Vol. "-G.B.J., August 8, 2019 • "Just wanted to say how stoked I was to discover your shop (virtually, at least). Martin Blume/Lou Houtkamp/Steve Beresford, In Layers (Marcelo Dos Reis/Onno Govaert/Kristian Martinsson/Luis Vicente). Step In (Carlo Morena/Joe Fonda/Felix Lecaros Herrera). A nice surprise! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Monash Art Ensemble - Here Now Hear (FMR) by Marc Medwin. ... Click to View, Schnee (Christof Kurzmann / Burkhard Stangl) :Cher [VINYL] (Mikroton Recordings)The fourth album in 20 years from the Schnee duo of guitarist Burkhard Stangl (efzeg, Polwechsel) and Christof Kurzmann performing on lloop, voice and "ruber bands", creating music for films that have not yet been created through intensely moody electroacoustic environments, Kurzmann's voice sometimes guiding the narrative of their visionary sound. "-G.Y, February 18, 2017 • "Very good seller,responds to messages very quick and clear with explanation and a good adviser for shipping of which I am happy with. Cecil Taylor Mixed To UnitStructures Revisited(ezz-thetics by Hat Hut Records Ltd)Bringing together two essential and impeccably remastered 1960's Cecil Taylor albums — Cecil Taylor Unit Structures and Cecil Taylor Unit Mixed — presenting both traditional influences and Taylor's unique approaches to modern jazz, featuring two septets with musicians including Jimmy Lyons, Henry Grimes, Archies Shepp, Ted Curson, Andrew Cyrille, Roswell Rudd, Sunny Murray, &c. Daniel Carter / Matthew Shipp / William Parker / Gerald Cleaver Welcome Adventure! Item as described, fast response, excellent packaging. Futari (Satoko Fujii / Taiko Saito)Beyond(Libra)Futari (meaning "two people") is the stunningly beautiful debut album of pianist Satoko Fujii and vibraphonist Taiko Saito, recorded in 2019 after a concert tour in Japan, the confluence of these similar instruments and the performer's technical mastery blending in introspective and active modes, adding rich sonic dimensions through preparations and extraordinary technique. "-G.S., September 15, 2017 • "Bomb-proof packaging, quickly billed and delivered, and in great shape. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Bin Li - I am also here (Edition Wandelweiser) by John Eyles. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Hodgkinson / Alder / Cundy / Silver / Roche / Duo / Chrysakis - Music for Bass Clarinets (Aural Terrains) by Brian Olewnick. Fantastic price. "-M.W., May 3, 2017 • "100% positive experience.....super package...! "-C.S., July 22, 2018 • "Fast, great communication. Marion BrownWhy Not? "-K.V., March 13, 2020 • "Yeah, it was waiting on me when I got home yesterday. I'm always worried when buying through discogs or private sellers on Amazon, but folks like you who know how to properly package and ship the vinyl are, unfortunately, pretty damn hard to come by. Items exactly as described. "-D.B., December 1, 2016 • "Quick dispatch and delivery to the UK. In turn, SpotMenus helps establishments adhere to state and municipal guidelines for operating safely amidst COVID-19. "-R.H., October 1, 2018 • "Fast flawless transaction, perfectly packaged, arrived in mint condition, good communication. 5 stars for squidco"-J.B., March 23, 2019 • "Super quick turnaround. "-L.H., November 25, 2015 • "My order was processed promptly and packaged safely. All questions answered. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Harris Eisenstadt - Canada Day Quartet Live (Clean Feed) by Paul Serralheiro. "-K.D., September 25, 2017 • "2000% Great! "-W.S., May 3, 2012 • "Gawd you people are some kinda fast down there! :-)"-S.P., March 18, 2018 • "Always a great experience buying from SquidCo :)"-J.A., March 12, 2018 • "Excellent! ... Click to View, Werner Durand:Schwingende Luftsaulen 3 (ANTS Records)A beautifully hypnotic album of wind music, especially on the Pan-Ney, an instrument developed by Berlin composer Werner Durand, along with electronics and a piece using the talking drum as performed by Marika Falk, presenting early works from the 1990s that bridge both improvisation and composition with an embraceable sound that reveals underlying complexity. Thanks. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Michael Moore Fragile Quartet - Cretan Dialogues (Ramboy) by Ken Waxman. I will definitely buy from this seller again. "-S.D., August 16, 2016 • "Item arrived SUPER quickly, packaged very well, and was as described. CD in excellent condition, as described by the seller. Many thanks!!! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Szilard Mezei Tul A Tiszan Innen Ensemble - Turizmus (FMR Records) by Marc Chénard. "-AA, June 3, 2014 • "Smooth transaction and fast shipping! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Wet Ink Ensemble - Glossolalia/Lines on Black (Carrier) by Brian Olewnick. Thanks so much! "-G.E.G.G, August 15, 2014 • "Awesome, thanks for the quick shipping and super-fair shipping cost! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Hans Koch / Jacques Demierre - Incunabulum (Herbal International) by Marc Chénard. We also offer Gift Certificates in a number of different values. "-A.C., May 18, 2018 • "Professional service from an excellent seller. Matthew Shipp / Evan ParkerLeonine Aspects(RogueArt). Congratulations on 10 years in business. Excellent"-A.B., March 17, 2016 • "Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed getting so much great stuff from you guys. Ernesto Rodrigues/Nuno Torres/Abdul Moimeme. Perfect buying experience. Highly Recommended !!!!! It's such a pleasure doing business with this seller. "-A.P., March 9, 2015 • "Got here ahead of schedule, and carefully double-bubble-wrapped. Thanks for the fast service!. thanks! Thanks for your vigilance. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Tomas Cabado & Christoph Schiller - Unconscious Collections (Another Timbre) by John Eyles. My ears have been totally cleansed! Great work folks and the very best to all."-P.M. Huzzah! Geoff Leigh . tks. "-D.K., March 20, 2017 Squidco also has excellent selection and I fully intend to purchase more items from them. They may believe the market is too bullish on its outlook. by Marc Chénard. as described!!!!! You folks have been nothing but great, and I'll certainly be ordering from you again really soon. 2 (Aerophonic Records) by Paul Serralheiro. I won't hesitate to buy from this seller in the future. BUYYYYYYYYYYY"-E.L., January 4, 2020 • "CD as described, carefully packaged, promptly mailed. Fast reply and handling of the order, fast dispatch, fast delivery, smooth transaction, CDs very well protected, sealed and in perfect condition. "-JL, November 15, 2013 • "Squidco Sales is the best mail order company I have ever dealt with. John Coltrane QuartetImpressions Graz 1962(ezz-thetics by Hat Hut Records Ltd)Taking his quartet on a European tour in the fall of 1962, Coltrane's band with McCoy Tyner on piano, Jimmy Garrison on double bass, and Elvin Jones on drums performed in Graz, Austria at Stefaniensaal, the concert beautifully recorded by ORF Steiermark and here released as the first of two volumes, showing both Coltrane's lyrical origins and expanding free inclinations. I love your musical business proposal, I think it is very important to value music from the art sound perspective. Foundation (Fundacja Sluchaj! ... Click to View, Gary Lucas:The Essential Gary Lucas [2 CDs] (Knitting Factory)A retrospective of the work of guitarist and one-time Captain Beefheart Magic Band member Gary Lucas, in two CDs, the first devoted to songs recorded with Lucas' psychedelic jazz-rock band Gods and Monsters, the second devoted to solo works, rarities and collaborations, with an incredible list of performers reflecting Lucas' diverse 40-year career. "-S.G., November 16, 2017 • "I'm glad that there's a place in the U.S. stocks this kind of music. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Julius Eastman / Apartment House - Femenine (Another Timbre) by Nick Ostrum. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Thanos Chrysakis / Chris Cundy - A Certain Slant of Light (Aural Terrains) by Darren Bergstein. Pharoah Sanders/Herbie Hancock/Chad Smith), Joel Futterman/Alvin Fielder/Ike Levin Trio. "-D.K., September 26, 2018 • "I prefer going through Sqidders (as y'all are affectionately known in my household) when I can! Will place another order next paycheck. Professional service and very speedy order preparation. "-E.H., March 4, 2015 • "CD shipped quickly, well packed and as described. If the music they sell is what you're interested in, they provide excellent service. Or you can return to Licensee webpage. "-S.W., September 18, 2020 • "LPs arrived quickly, well packed for transit, and in their listed conditions (new). "-G.R., November 21, 2016 • "Great item! Bellowing Earwigs, The (Schouwburg/Bowman/Thompson/Northover). the Julian Lage Trio), Ellen Fullman/David Gamper w/ Stuart Dempster. "-M.V., July 30, 2018 • "Top seller. No, Squidco makes it possible, thanks a lot! ... Click to View, Jeremiah Cymerman / Charlie Looker:A Horizon Made of Canvas (Astral Spirits)A series of ominous duos on the dark side from NY improviser Jeremiah Cymerman on clarinets & pedals, and Charlie Looker (Extra Life, Psalm Zero) on guitars & piano, each of the five pieces exploring murky caverns of warmly bleak environments rendered through Looker's deep piano & guitar work, perforated by cracks of light through Cymerman's riffs & exclamations. "-M.O., September 16, 2019 • "Excellent transaction. A used CD in excellent condition. Thanks Phil and staff! Franz Koglmann Septet (w / Clark / Arcari / D'Agaro / Turkovic / Pasztor / Herbert)Fruits Of Solitude(ezz-thetics by Hat Hut Records Ltd)With a superb septet of improvisers also versed in contemporary music, trumpeter Franz Koglmann presents sophisticated compositions that interject the concept of "solitude" in the three-part title track, alongside Koglmann compositions and Jimmy Giuffre's "Finger Snapper", using striking orchestration of trumpet, sax, clarinet, bassoon, oboe, french horn, cello and double bass. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Matthew Shipp String Trio - Symbolic Reality (RogueArt) by Massimo Ricci. Much appreciated. ... Click to View, Udo Schindler / Damon Smith / Karina Erhard:The Munich Sound Studies Vol 1 (FMR)Performing at the Gottfried Duren/arToxin at Galerie ar Toxin in 2019, the trio of Udo Schindler on clarinet, bass clarinet & alto horn, Damon Smith on double bass, and Karina Erhard on C flute & alto flute present a sophisticated set of free improvisations with a chamber improv feeling, using tremendous technique and intent listening through six fascinating dialogs. "-D.B., February 28, 2020 • "Shipped quickly from one of the best businesses on the web! Keep it up! "-J.S.J., November 25, 2016 • "I would just like to say that my orders arrived promptly and safely (well packaged). "-T.G., March 11, 2016 • "Outstanding customer service, careful packaging of the items ordered, immediate shipment, and items arrived in brand new condition. "-F.A., August 8, 2016 • "Item was very well packed and protected. Udo / Damon Smith / Jaap Blonk: Schnee (Christof Kurzmann / Burkhard Stangl) : Gerrit Hatcher Group (Hather / Ernst / Gay / Jackson / Kirshner): Cecil Taylor Quintet (feat. "-R.D.L., February 17, 2021 • "Todo muy muy bien excelente vendedor muchas gracias por todo. Paul Dunmal Sextet (Dunmall/Pursglove/Foote/Saunders/Owston/Bashford), Dunmall. Thank you! Dave Douglas (w/ Joey Baron/Dave Adewumi/Matt Stevens/Fabian Almazan/Carmen Rothwell), Kidd Jordan/Joel Futterman/William Parker/Alvin Fielder. "-Y.C., May 7, 2020 • "Both items sealed and in mint condition... lightening fast delivery... great seller"-J.L., May 2, 2020 • "Love your shop and the work you do making all this unique music available. August 3, 2013 • "I received my cd of the Convergence Quarter this afternoon and I am impressed with your service. Highly recommend! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Entr'acte - Soigne Ta Droite (Audiographic Records) by Nick Ostrum. Faster than a sack of oiled up snakes with the shipping. Buy with complete confidence!! Rob Burke/Ben Monder/Tom Rainey/Ben Grayson, Daniel Carter/Patrick Holmes/Matthew Putman, FEN (Otomo Yoshihide/Ryu Hankil/Yan Jun/Yuen Chee Wai). Good"-M.P., March 27, 2020 • "Excellent service - I am a multiple repeat customer! The BrandMuscle Integrated Local Marketing Platform enables brands and their local marketing partners to deliver the greatest marketing impact to each individual customer. Noticed and very much appreciated. Thanx. Fast and careful shipping. I'll take the time to say that you are the best place to shop avant garde music. "-K.M., October 10, 2014 • "Provided super fast shipment, accurate transaction, perfect packing, completed quality control, amazing and curious selection for their stocks, ANYTIME you want !!!!!! ... Click to View, Souchal / Nick / Lazro / Cappozzo:Neigen (Ayler)An album of explorative and restrained improvisation, primarily acoustic but also using object and an electro-acoustic octave violin, from the quartet of Nicolas Souchal on trumpet & flugelhorn, Michael Nick on violin & electro acoustic octave violin, Daunik Lazro on tenor & baritone saxophones, and Jean-Luc Cappozzo on trumpet, flugelhorn & objects. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Mandhira de Saram/Benoit Delbecq - Spinneret (Confront) by Brian Olewnick. May 16, 2013 • "Quick delivery from an excellent vendor. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: J.P.A. Prior to this, Rocky managed Judge & Dolph, Ltd., the liquor distributor. I'm a free improvisational guitar player and have been looking for a place to buy physical copies of a lot of the music that I currently have digitally. "-N.H., December 9, 2020 • "Thank you for your fantastic service. "-M.B., January 26, 2012 • "It's always a pleasure dealing with you, Phil. "-M.C.S., March 6, 2017 • "You guys are so fast! would order from Squidco again in a snap. Highly recommend. Top Sellers in Squidco's catalog added in 2020 and listed in alphabetic order. "-S.E., June 11, 2020 • "Received item 3 days before estimated, wrapped up beautifully. Great price! In addition, retailers can easily notify customers via SMS when their order is ready for pick-up.” The SpotMenus platform gives off-premise establishments of all sizes, including independent businesses, franchises, and national chains, an easy, affordable way to leverage a no-touch point-of-sale marketing system that encourages customers to engage with certain brands and products. March 15, 2013 • "Thanks again for your courtesy and professionalism! "-B.J., August 14, 2018 • "Awesome place to shop! Buy with confidence from this trusted, reliable seller! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Rutger Zuydervelt - Porcelain (Machinefabriek) by Brian Olewnick. Also, your website design and functionality is A+. New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Bruno Duplant and Pierre Gerard - Soleil Clandestin (Edition Wandelweiser) by Marc Medwin. A++++++++++++ / Thanks! "-SG, March 14, 2014 • "Your website and the service you provide from it is a real boon for people interested in contemporary, improvised music. What I'm thankful for. Stirrup + 6 (Lonberg-Holdm/Macri/Rumback). New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Cyril Bondi / Pierre-Yves Martel / Christoph Schiller - hyazo (Another Timbre) by Ken Waxman. "-J.P.G., April 20, 2017 • "Shipped the same day as order was placed. Item arrived safely. 100% satisfied with Squidco and Discogs performance! Cecil Taylor Quintet (feat. With fewer touchpoints available and less interaction between customers and sales associates, establishments need a safe way to offer customers a convenient look at their product offerings. Great music, great service-can't be beat! "-T.M., August 22, 2014 • "Thanks you are very friendly! New Review @ The Squid's Ear: Cat Hope / Erkki Veltheim - Works for Travelled Pianos (ezz-thetics by Hat Hut Records Ltd) by Brian Olewnick. Incredibly fast shipping. Thank you!!! Keep up the good work! "-C.B., October 7, 2020 • "I received my order today - from North Carolina all the way to Oregon. Excellent communication. "-J.S., March 22, 2019 • "Item delivered in mint condition, with original shrink wrap, well protected! My CD arrived earlier than expected, and was shipped in an ultra secure package! "-D.M., May 8, 2019 • "Super sonic seller"-M.S., April 25, 2019 • "Mint item shipped quickly and professionally.