Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! If I use the new Player my own video-camera files play properly (but not with Win Media Player). Does the hero have to defeat the villain themselves? How to transform this logical if-then constraint? There's audio playing but no video on my iPhone or iPad. If the real decoder is installed, it can play RM or RMVB format files. Another easy solution to fix the audio is not playing an … Say for example, when you're playing a video on Google Chrome, go to system tray and right-click on sound icon, then select Open Volume Mixer. 3. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. But now when I do it all I get is a music note and sound. My next step in the morning will be to reset my macbook to factory software settings and try it again. The last thing I did was update my Apple TV and all of a sudden no video. Your device may be experiencing an HDCP issue that is preventing Netflix from playing your content. This thread is locked. When do you get a black or blank screen with sound? iPhone Speciality level out of ten: 0. In some situations, the Home app might be using your HomePod,* Apple TV, or AirPlay-compatible speaker as the main audio source for streaming music (even if your HomePod* or Apple TV isn’t currently playing music). To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. If the Sun disappeared, could some planets form a new orbital system? Get new features first Join Office Insiders. Viewed 8k times 3. HP Recommended. Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror your device’s screen. How do I deal with my group having issues with my character? So, try below troubleshooting solutions on a copy of your MOV file that has audio but no video. To resolve the issue: Ensure that you are … All videos from iPhone X have sound but the video image is missing when downloaded to my PC running Windows 10. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Changed out the cable with a new gold tipped item. It's a useless, half-baked feature that genuinely surprises me when it actually works as intended. In other cases, there are pictures, but there are no sounds. Why are the videos I upload to my Dropbox account playing sound but no picture? The more you tell us, the more we can help. Why is the House of Lords considered a component of modern democracy? Remove the cover/casing: If you are using a hard cover or a casing on your iPhone, it may lead to the no sound during recording a video on iPhone. Any other feedback? The paid iPhone video player gives you access to premium features such as support for 4K format, HD quality audio, and cloud streaming. Some users have had to open the “Music” or “YouTube” app, play a song/video, turn … Still works great with HBONow. Here are a few things that could be causing the issue. AirPlay Problems and Issues One of the frequent problems encountered by the AirPlay, is that usually during the process of the transfer, sometimes certain parts of the video is left out. But if the media player apps do not support the audio codec in use, you may not hear a sound as you play your video. Related. I have a ton of concert videos that I took on my Iphone. Oct 7, 2015 #24 Okay. Go to Settings and choose Safari. How can I stream only the sound of a video from YouTube? Things seemed fine for two days, viewing video files and others as a mirror image of my computer. They work fine when I use VLC, but I need to use the movie maker to edit some video. Have sound but no picture when playing videos in Media Player and Movie Maker I cannot get video to play in Windows Media Player or in Windows Movie Maker. 5. For example, you can only hear the sounds playing, but there's no picture. This is a common problem when importing iOS video into video-editing software because mobile devices don’t record at a constant frame rate. When the audio and video get out of sync, it is often referred to as lip flap or a lip sync issue. Do you guys know what's the problem? I have never had this problem before and it is very frustrating. Question: Q: Hearing sound but no picture More Less. When i use the code below, i only hear the audio and see the regular view of the app. 5. 1. Search the community and support articles. Try to check with that to see if it selected correctly. No change, still getting sound … I want the video to play on top of this view. When you try to play a TV show or movie. Expand your Office skills Explore training. I have the same issue in Movies … Restart the Mobile Phone. If you are troubled by the issue "iPhone video files won't play on Windows Media Player," it's probably because: The video format is supported by the player, but you don't have the latest codec for the player The player might not support the video format The player might not support the codec that is used to compress the file Go to Settings > AirPlay and make sure that it is on. G. Guest. However, internet videos still play audio only; whether using Firefox or Internet Explorer. Change iTunes Audio Playback Preferences. Disable extensions and clear browsing data. copied videos from my iphone, theres only sound no picture?! From there I copy them to my PC and create folders to save them. Level 7 Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Mute; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report … All my Macs here are running 10.4.10 (intel) and now all also on iTunes 7.4. Apple Footer. Helpful | Level 6 Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Mute; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content ‎10-29-2018 06:51 PM. This problem often happens when several audio recordings are used into one video. Playing a video in iOS app: audio but no picture. If Windows Media Player doesn't contain the video codec for the video you are playing, then the picture will not be seen on the player. Sound and video played, no problem. I clicked on that, downloaded it, closed the browser, reopened and went back to the videos I had tried to play- fixed. new HDMI cord ‎02-17-2018 02:32 PM. Note that MP4 is usually encoded with different audio codecs like WMA, LPCM, DTS-HD, MP3, AAC, AC-3, Opus, etc. So, if all volume sliders are up and there is … We will recommend you remove the cover of your iPhone and try recording a video again. Active 5 years, 8 months ago. Can you know the damage before teleporting with Cleric Peace Domain Lvl6 Protective Bond? The result is the same for automatically synced videos (Camera Uploads Folder) or uploaded manually with the ios app. So AirPlay only shows sound but no picture. If the audio in your video has poor “mono compatibility”, the mono conversion process can reduce the audio quality or mute the audio. What changed? Now my DIRECTV app plays the sound just fine but no picture on the TV. How can we improve? I even tried doing the Airplay from Iphone 11x to the Apple TV still nothing. If you're playing something on your computer with your airpods connected to both your computer and your phone, if you pause the video or take an airpod out of your ear even for a second, the airpods switch to your phone, meaning when you press … If you launched Safari and wanted to play a video, but video playback is not working, you should clear Safari history and website data. Thanks for your answer. ... How can I stream only the sound of a video from YouTube? To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. My bluetooth is also turned off on my computer and apple TV. the regular view of the app. But i have the latest version of windows, so i'm very confused. Why doesn't China allow American social media companies to operate in China? Then you can able to see Google Chrome listed there with the volume slider. Hi guys, basically i copied all my files from my I phone to my computer, and put them into files but certain videos are only playing sound but there's no picture? these pictures and videos mean a lot to me,  Using Siri on that device or performing … Restart your Phone: Restarting the iPhone has also solved the problem for some users, Close the videos application and restart your iPhone. If this fixes the problem, then, unfortunately, there is no reliable solution to fix it as the problem is at YouTube’s end. How to use Salesforce Dynamic Forms in Community Record pages? Still works great with HBONow. As we all know, restarting the mobile phone can solve some small … Between that one and this one (also for the 6, unfortunately), I'd say there's probably something covering the rear microphone.. When i use the code below, i only hear the audio and see the regular view of the app. I get sound, but no picture. If you are still facing the issue after following all … MPMoviePlayerController play video second time, viewDidUnload - stopping a method when the view is changed, MpMoviePlayer, cannot see nor audio nor video, How to play the next video after the first video had finish for IOS5 application/ NOT LOADING WEB VIDEO, App-recorded videos sometimes play no audio when played on phone. We will recommend you remove the cover of your iPhone and try recording a video … Blu-ray player. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I tried to use airplay through iTunes but the sound comes through choppy, however when I send it through airplay mirroring the sound is fine but no picture. A common problem Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users seem to be coming across is that when they play a video, no sound is played. 4. … When the player you used to open the MOV file fails to identify the codec present in the.mov video, you may experience issues like MOV file plays audio but no video or image. Blu-ray players. Once signed out, try playing videos as a guest to see if the problem is fixed. One of the frequent problems encountered by the AirPlay, is that usually during the process of the transfer, sometimes certain parts of the video is left out. What can i do about this? How do you define Harmonic Retrogression with regard to intensity? Need more help? How would a space probe determine its distance from a black hole while orbiting around it? I even changed the video from 1080 to 720 60hz to 50hz with no luck. Make sure the volume/ringer is turned all the way up. When your mobile device plays stereo audio, it has to convert it to mono (single speaker) audio before your video plays. hello, maybe that's an issue with hardware acceleration - please try updating your graphics driver, or in case this doesn't solve the issue or there is no new version available at the moment, disable hardware acceleration in the firefox menu ≡ > options > advanced > general (that setting will take a restart of the browser to take effect). Reset VLC Media Player Preferences. In other cases, there are pictures, but there are no sounds. I want the video to play on top of this view. I can see the guide either way you get to it. This hardly ever happens. Check your sound settings. Solution No.2: Clear Safari history and website data. Hi Marco, Nearly no sound when recording Videos with back camera an answer for the same problem with the iPhone 6, might be a place to start. Advanced Search; Show Printable Version; 4. milos_shoux. Subscribe to RSS Feed; Mark Topic as New; Mark Topic as Read; Float this Topic for Current User; Bookmark ; Subscribe; Mute; Printer Friendly Page; rchr64. rev 2021.2.23.38643, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide. For additional troubleshooting steps on Android Tablet or Phone, see Troubleshooting: Video Playing, No Audio on Android Tablet and Phone. But, when I do the same thing on my lap top I only get sound. Openings with lot of theory versus those with little or none. NSBundle *bundle = [NSBundle … Ensure Volume/Ringer is Turned Up. dollyonline. CarolusVitalis. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. If you are watching a full episode on The CW App or CW Seed App on iPhone or iPad, and there's audio playing but no video, try the following steps: Check Your Internet Connection. Does a draw on the board need to be declared before the time flag is reached? basically i copied all my files from my I phone to my computer, and put them into files but certain videos are only playing sound but there's no picture? Was this information helpful? By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. I can play the clip but why I cannot listen to the auido ?I have window 8.1 Convert to different video format I connect my iphone 5SE to my TV via a Dock Connecter and an HDMI cable. Don't mix up MPMoviePlayerController and MPMoviePlayerViewController. When mirroring iPhone, iPad, Mac to Apple TV to play videos, they can hear sound but the screen is black. also some image files come up with "windows photo viewer cant open this picture because it doesn't support this file format or you don't have the latest version". If it does, then the problem might be with the drivers. Make sure your audio is "in phase." Sync ntp immediately at boot with undiciplined clock. If your music stops playing unexpectedly, use your device or Siri to start playing music again. Used to work great. I want the video to play on top of this view. Is it possible to beam someone against their will? When I play movies on my tablet it's all OK. When i use the code below, i only hear the audio and see When I am in the App I hear the audio but no picture. Today, without having made any alterations as far as I know, all I get with AirPlay/Apple TV is sound-no picture. if any one can help me in the simplest way possible i'd greatly appreciate it. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend ; Flag Post; Product: notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) No updates available, the other laptop plays great thru the TV (also an HP), new HDMI … If you don't hear sound or see video, visit Black screen with no sound. 4. site design / logo © 2021 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. 09-30-2015 11:28 AM. Is there a vertical bar as long as the integral sign? Troubleshoot your hardware connection. Can I change my public IP address to a specific one? For me, I just waited and logged in after a few hours and the videos started working fine. Now my DIRECTV app plays the sound just fine but no picture on the TV. Sep 7, 2007 1:50 AM in response to ericmooreart In response to ericmooreart I am seeing the same issue as AFLC7 and have come to the same conclusion (a new bug in iTunes 7.4). For additional troubleshooting steps on Amazon Fire Tablet or Phone, see Troubleshooting: Video Playing, … If you can't hear a person's voice clearly, hear crackling, hear static, or have issues with sound quality, learn what to do. The videos were shot on multiple video apps with the same result. Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint. HDMI is playing sound on my TV but no picture, other than the wallpaper, no video. If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker. Actually, the list for the only sound but no picture issue is to be continued. You can download VLC Media Player, RealPlayer, KMPlayer, JetVideo Player or any other player for your Windows computer. Roku Player Support: Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power: All sound, no picture; Options. Great! The more you tell us, the more … Step 1 Make sure you have turned on AirPlay on Apple TV. If you are watching a full episode on The CW App or CW Seed App on iPhone or iPad, and there's audio playing but no video, try the following steps: Check Your Internet Connection Update or Upgrade... makes a difference... Did the files in question work with the other viewer ? I connect my iphone 5SE to my TV via a Dock Connecter and an HDMI cable. Remove the cover/casing: If you are using a hard cover or a casing on your iPhone, it may lead to the no sound during recording a video on iPhone. Like 0. This thread mentions a problem with the iPhone 7 specifically, but it sounds like theirs is an intermittent … 1. i want a short video to play in my iphone app. iPhone and iPad There's audio playing but no video on my iPhone or iPad. Playing a video in iOS app: audio but no picture. What is the difference between a byte and a character (at least *nixwise)? No sound while playing video clips downloaded from IPhone. I have Vista. i want a short video to play in my iphone app. Play iPhone video on another media player If Windows player is not working, play the videos in another media player. When you use MPMoviePlayerController use it like this (typically for embedded videos on the iPad): When you use MPMoviePlayerViewController then present the video with presentMoviePlayerViewControllerAnimated: (typically for fullscreen videos). If your device has a Ring/Silent switch, move the switch forward—toward the device's display—so that orange isn't showing. What can i do about this? Ask Question Asked 9 years, 11 months ago. As a result, when you try to edit mobile video footage in the timeline on a post-production program like Avid or Adobe Premiere, … Hi guys,  1. i want a short video to play in my iphone app. I have a ton of concert videos that I … 1. tools. Why do Movies and TV apps only play sound, no picture? unexpected behave play Video In iOS 9 when using MPMoviePlayerViewController to play local video? For example, you can only hear the sounds playing, but there's no picture. 07-09-2015 03:43 PM. I have done this for years. PowerPoint videos not playing on secondary monitor. Can we power things (like cars or similar rovers) on earth in the same way Perseverance generates power? How to censor individual words in a long text paragraph without catching attention to them? I have never had this problem before and it is very frustrating. If you play the video with media player apps that do not have a supported audio codec, it may pose an "MP4 no sound" problem. How do I get the picture back on my TV? Restart your Phone: Restarting the iPhone has also solved the problem for some users, Close the videos application and restart your iPhone. Used to work great. If MOV file is playing only sound but no video on QuickTime player. Yes No. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Since updating iTunes today, I now cannot see video (ie I can only … They upload to dropbox. If you're … For additional troubleshooting steps on iPhone or iPad, see Troubleshooting: Video Playing, No Audio on iPhone and iPad. Ask Question ... Viewed 8k times 3. I have downloaded some video clip from I-phone(apple) in my desk top computer. The iphone Icons, menus and other apps play full screen on my TV. Playing a video in iOS app: audio but no picture, Podcast 315: How to use interference to your advantage – a quantum computing…, Level Up: Mastering statistics with Python – part 2, Opt-in alpha test for a new Stacks editor, Visual design changes to the review queues.